LF level 10 twink guild

Laggy

Legend
i mean i can't find any twink guilds of 1,10,29 or anything no one responds ever and its like impossible i find threats but they never answer, i real id people they dont accept it lol but if anyone has a 10 twink guild that helps gear and what not i'd be happy to join any class or race just send ur real id in comment

Come one, come all! To... UnNérfable on Bladefist Alliance US! FULLY FUNDING!!!

Laggy said:
Man i've sent you about 3 replies on different posts and i've sent you a real id request just now but you still won;t accept it :(

I'll help you out. send me a PM and I'll hook you up, (I'm in the guild with lipeckiz)

I already got him lol... Btw, Fri's name in the guild is Kumar and Invincible - Spam him with begz for chants, he's got a ton of em' lol

Laggy said:
i mean i can't find any twink guilds of 1,10,29 or anything no one responds ever and its like impossible i find threats but they never answer, i real id people they dont accept it lol but if anyone has a 10 twink guild that helps gear and what not i'd be happy to join any class or race just send ur real id in comment

we have the 10 guild on medivh horde beats on 19 come meet us

Laggy said:
...i made a lvl 1 troll rogue to see if u guys are ever on and no one is ever on there either..

yeah we are not always on our 10 you can type /join carnage and join chat your gonna be able to talk with our others chars

Yea I'm also looking for a lvl 10 guild. Its obvious interest in lvl 10s is growing with the new talent trees and such. I'd be willing to faction change and realm transfer if somebody has an active guild or a few active players are looking to organize one.

Unerfable was never a good guild. G leader doesn't know enough about 10s himself. And doesn't have cash to fund.

JoKyR said:
Is Unerfable still together? I'm looking to start an Alli 10 Twink.

UnNerfable was away at least a few months ago. Elyte, I'm getting really pissed off with you, shut the hell up.

Well, I'd love to give UnNerfable a try. I'm sure it will be better than nothing. :) How do I get an invite?

JoKyR said:
Well, I'd love to give UnNerfable a try. I'm sure it will be better than nothing. :) How do I get an invite?

Well... It was disbanded a few months ago on account of noobs taking my money and gear and not logging back on for 4 months.

go give beats on nineteens a try they do pvp events and pve stuff

I probably will try Beats on Nineteens, once I get my 10 Gobby Shammy geared up in looms.

But, there will never be BG pops if the Alliance doesn't have twinks, too. So, maybe I'll start something on Bladefist. I'll report back, soon.

Users who are viewing this thread