US LF info and some steady hands

Conwaytwitty

Grandfathered
Recently got https://imgur.com/PAPaRlJ

Just two questions:

Does the trade window exploit work with scopes?

Also, regarding the first question, I have practiced with this exploit in using scopes and the belt buckle. I was successful with the belt buckle (even though u cant gem it at 39 regardless), but the cast bar for the scope is too quick. If this exploit does work for the scope, I am not confident enough in my timing with the scopes to put one on this epic w/o risking making a mistake and making the item bop in the process and waste an epic. Is there anyone with steady hands and experience with this exploit that can put a bop scope on this boe for me; or maybe is there someone who has a macro that they could use to help me that will guarantee success?

xD for sure. Got a pair of glorious legplates for anyone who can pull this off. worth 400k+.

Whoever you find, make sure they practice plenty even if it means hundreds of thousands in scopes to be sure they are close to 100% success

There are a few people who are revered for their ability; but its a rather well-kept secret due to its nature of still being an exploit. + the added pressure of being responsible for others.

Last edited:
I would do it for you and I'm very good at it, hundreds will vouch. But for me that's kinda like one of those items that I refuse to do. It's kind of like taking a Rolex to a jewelry store to be cleaned but the jewelry store declines it because it is too valuable to be worked on by anybody but the actual creator / maker. The amount of guilt I would have if I were to fuck it up would make me mierable because I know how I would feel if I was in your position and somebody just fucks it up. Best of luck hope you get it first try.
[doublepost=1542799546,1542799341][/doublepost]
i tried on a dozen bows last night cuz i too found that epic. didnt get any to work, 3 secs isnt enough for me to get thru 2 clients and trade windows.
If you have ever watched my streams before I multiboxe the zandalari ones all the time, and that's 1.5 seconds, there's definitely a way to do it. Dm me and I'll hook you up and teach you how to do it for some coin >.>

Users who are viewing this thread