EU LF Horde Twink Guild on Earthshaker

Wuzi

Grandfathered
Hi all,

Old school Twink player here from the Vanilla/TBC good old days back on EU-Sylvanas Alliance, and looking to get back into the action!

Currently playing Horde on EU-Earthshaker, and interested in the 19 & 29 brackets. Would really appreciate any advice or information regarding 19 & 29, where the active servers are or if there is any twink PVP on my server with the Horde.

All response welcomed!

Kind regards.

There is a 19 twink guild on Earthshaker, but I don't think they're active on this website. I see them sometimes in trade chat tho

Hi all,

Old school Twink player here from the Vanilla/TBC good old days back on EU-Sylvanas Alliance, and looking to get back into the action!

Currently playing Horde on EU-Earthshaker, and interested in the 19 & 29 brackets. Would really appreciate any advice or information regarding 19 & 29, where the active servers are or if there is any twink PVP on my server with the Horde.

All response welcomed!

Kind regards.

I believe there are three Twink guilds on EarthShaker, but not too many members.

I am part of the Guild "Exploding Labrats", we usually have 3-4 19s and 3-4 29s online regularly queuing together, with a few 39/49s here and there. Feel free to message me in game on Thwack/Curds/Tuski if you'd like some more info!

Users who are viewing this thread