EU LF EU horde vet players

Wiggoo

Veteran
just changed my char to horde and LF some ppl to do dungeons/bgs with.
Please give me battletags if interested.

How is the balance between horde and alliance these days? And how is the bracket in general, queuetime and activity of vets n f2p's ?

Horde wins more than they lose. Only really vs russian alliance they may lose. Queues are slightly faster I think atm with the new allied races a few more levellers queuing.

Sounds like the pro gy farming continues. Most active horde vets must be bloodthirsty by now.

Last edited:
Bull crap - only ever levelers queuing Horde. Ally is mainly RC pre-mades - Horde groups dont exist or if they do they are really bad.
You must have just had a few bad games. I'm not saying horde wins everytime but on average they win more than ally EU. I played horde this morning and won every game vs EU alliance. Only teams that give a challenge is russian alliance

You must have just had a few bad games. I'm not saying horde wins everytime but on average they win more than ally EU. I played horde this morning and won every game vs EU alliance. Only teams that give a challenge is russian alliance

Been like that since I came back to WoW, played 12 games, Won 2, it's a small sample, I know , but I login playing a couple of BG's, realize what a shitfest it is log out. If I want those kind of games I might aswell take my under-geared 120's into random bg's.

Users who are viewing this thread