LF Easy/Fast "Catchup" Gear for my old 50s

sw0495

Veteran
As in Title Im looking for a fast way to get some gear for my old lvl 50s.
Havent played my 50s during the prepatch.
Haven't played my 50s since towards the end of BFA when they released those extra islands.
Their Gear is around Item-lvl 70, so something better than that. Preferrable something towards the pre-patch Gear.
Will only play those 3 gifted days. So, nothing to fancy, no dungeons runs etc.

Just looking for a fast and easy way to grab some kind of Gear just for those 3 Days. Auction House will most likely not be an Option as Im playing on a low pop Server.

Any Vendor or Something in late BFA? I guess those prepatch Vendors are gone!?

Not finding much for a gear vendor via gold for level 50. :\

As you mentioned, crafted gear on AH around ilvl 87/100 I think, would be the go to. Though crafted greens may be hosed now with Blizz botching ilvl on past expansion crafted items.

And doesn't sound like you want heirloom sets if it's only for 3 days. Heirloom ilvls bumped up a large amount in DF pre-patch.

Unfortunately, you missed the DF pre-patch elemental events. I slapped on heirlooms and power leveled from 30/40/50 to level 60 in a few hours with the events, and then it rained ilvl 252 blues. The DF pre-patch vendor is still there, but players can't get the currency anymore. So seems Blizz is funneling 40/50s to go do questing/dungeons for gear, pay through the nose upgrading heirlooms, or I saw SL non-gold vendors had some gearing options for alts.

I've got some of the currency, but the vendor seems to be gone.

It used to be on top of Tower. Did they move it to somewhere else?

I've got some of the currency, but the vendor seems to be gone.

It used to be on top of Tower. Did they move it to somewhere else?

I think I read the vendor sold only to level 60s when the event was running. I'm unable to check current vendor location as I let my WoW accounts expire.

I guess I should ask if you were only looking to keep those level 50s at 50 instead of leveling up. The amount of xp needed to level from 50 to 60 was chopped a good amount. I leveled three 50s to 60 a couple months ago via questing and dinged 60 barely into the third SL zone. So it's fairly quick and painless getting a couple toons to 60 in 3 days.

I think I read the vendor sold only to level 60s when the event was running. I'm unable to check current vendor location as I let my WoW accounts expire.

I guess I should ask if you were only looking to keep those level 50s at 50 instead of leveling up. The amount of xp needed to level from 50 to 60 was chopped a good amount. I leveled three 50s to 60 a couple months ago via questing and dinged 60 barely into the third SL zone. So it's fairly quick and painless getting a couple toons to 60 in 3 days.

I don't want to keep any at 50, but I don't want to spend any time on leveling them up either. Through the Shadowlands expac I was playing 20s.
Last time they gave us Gametime I couldn't use most of it as I was busy. And that 1 day I had I tried to kill some mobs and even mobs that I was able to kill easily with my Gear at the end of BFA became challenging. So I was looking to get some easy obtainable Gear.
My main focus during this Gametime is to get stuff for my 20s and I need Gear for my 50s to do so.

Users who are viewing this thread