LF 29 twink guild alliance.

Neon

666 god
Hello my name is Neon. A little history about me, I have played f2p twinks since 2011 and have played 19 twinks and 29 twinks for a few years on retail. I am an above average skilled player. I am really good with positioning and fake casting my opponents. I can also listen very well and am not a toxic twink. I play a 29 human paladin. I am fully bis and need no funding. I have maxed eng/alch + first aid/cooking to 225. I am looking for an active guild of twinks always striving to be on top. I will even transfer to your server. Please hmu if I sound like I will fit in your guild.

Last edited:
I think I just played a game w/ you on my hunter. Did you find a guild? My realm is dead as fuck and I'm looking to jump ship somewhere else.

Imo East is where you want to head for prems/twinks. Top of my mind:

Almost Thirty - Herod
Phoenix - Deviate Delight
Team - Benediction
There's a few other ally guilds too that I'm not remembering at the moment.

Neon where'd you transfer to?

Just Practicing Jumps on Faeralina Alliance has a nearly full roster with some strong gamers, about to jump in on the action.

Add my bnet if you wish drewstell#1305

Rather than start a new thread I'll just bump this one.

Long time 29-39 bracket player (Vanilla through Wotlk) back from break looking for mostly casual 29 BGs. Have a near-BiS 29 mage just LF a home. Any recommendations for servers - EST preferred. Thanks.

Toolbox on Heartseeker is recruiting. GL in your search!
TrCoVf5.png

Users who are viewing this thread