LF 119 Alliance for Timewalking & PVP Friends

Yiko

Veteran
Hey all,

I decided about 3 days ago that I would turn my 114 Ret Paladin into a twink. I did about 10% of the quests in Tiragarde Sound, and unluckily for me, I had unknowingly completed the quest that would give me a 298 weapon. As such, I'm currently stuck with a 290 weapon while spamming Timewalking dungeons as a tank hoping for an upgrade.

Just looking for people to play with, hit me up if you're interested. My battletag is Fade#1700. US Server!

Last edited:
Timewalking drops 300 and can warforge to 310 at least. I may never do another quest on a 119 again...

I got warforged Gloves, Wrist, Boots, and a Ring today. We've been queuing 1 Tank 2 DPS, so we have room for 2 more!
Been unlucky with the 2h weapon. Can only get it from mogu'shan or shado-pan's final bosses, with the former being significantly rarer =/
Still need to upgrade a few pieces & farm that weapon, so feel free to add me! Again, it's Fade#1700

I’m mostly available morning to early afternoon Eastern time currently. I’m probably going to no-life this for the week or until I get 310 in all slots I can. If our times don’t match on the weekdays, I’ll definitely be available this weekend. I’m also a paladin queueing all 3 rolls. Between last week and this week, I tried to get 4pc T18, but only have 2 pieces.

Odal#1279

I should be on then. I would love to queue up with more plate wearers :p I'll add you when I log on tonight

300 ring from the headless horseman today. There's a 1h sword on his loot table too, dunno if that's the same.

I’m probably going to no-life this for the week or until I get 310 in all slots I can.

Itd be easy to check, but maybe better to just ask, is timewalking active outside LFG tool too? Like I need bracers and a trinket, that's only 1-2 dungeons... can you just form a group and enter from pandaria?

I have no idea. I actually only just realized due to your post that I'll never be able to even specific queue timewalking.

I just checked, even set to heroic the dungeon didn't scale up using the world entrance solo.

edit- I only have 2 dungeons that drop the last few pieces I need, that kinda blows. And that's just for 300 gear, not even 310. And my other 119 got 7 rings so far and not much else... RNG blows. Lol.

It may be kind of an asshole thing to do, but if you really want to get the most out of your time: set a timer once you enter a dungeon you don’t need and leave after that timer hits 15 mins. As far as I know, as long as you’ve killed a boss you can leave a dungeon without getting the 30 minute debuff. I say 15 mins because queueing in general has a 15 minute cooldown.

Alternatively, just leave after the first boss even if it’s before 15 mins and go to the bathroom, brew some coffee, take care of gf aggro, whatever.

Users who are viewing this thread