Leveling through BfA with XP locked at 111

jackblood

Veteran
What content do I miss out on (or will I not be able to do) by not being max level after leveling through all of BfA as a 111 twink?

Ty for any info, mates!

Edit: RIP just realized I posted this to the Trade subforum and not the main one. :(
Is there a way to move this to a more relevant place?

End....game? I guess?

I don't understand the question. Any rares you kill that drop azerite armor wont be available to you if you decide to switch to 119, but I don't know of anything that matters to 120. All that gear is obsolete every new patch.

End....game? I guess?

I don't understand the question. Any rares you kill that drop azerite armor wont be available to you if you decide to switch to 119, but I don't know of anything that matters to 120. All that gear is obsolete every new patch.

I won't be able to do Heroic dungeons right? I just locked one toon at 111 and saw I can only do three dungeons via LFD. Do the others get unlocked at 120 only?

Are Warfronts available to anyone above 110, or is it only at 120? Are any quest chains locked behind being max level only?

You're right that at the end of the expansion I'll probably level them up, but because it'll be the end of the expo I won't really care about the gear I'm twinking them out on right now because hey, there'll probably be tones of catch up gear :D

Users who are viewing this thread