Level 91 Warrior Movie (Short) - Asking for editing feedback!

Asiyx

Legend
Hey guys, I just made my first PvP movie out of Sony Vegas Pro 12, and I just recorded a few games from last night and this afternoon, so there's not much amazing gameplay in there, it's just above average.. But what I'm looking for is advice/feedback on my editing, as it's my first time using Vegas 12. All feedback would be greatly appreciated, and please post on the video and not here, otherwise I will lose the thread eventually! Hope you enjoy what I have created. You can of course leave feedback on the gameplay if you wish, but it's up to you, thanks! Take care, and here it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A-SnQbHMeBU

Update: This isn't actually a twink, I've been leveling it through PvP skirmishes :) Just using blues from AH :D
I was wondering why you are posting here. You level this toon aka xp-on and therefore your opponents most likely don't have gear. On the other side, you are in full pvp gear with 705 weapon and 2x715 trinkets. watched the video and it was boring as expected. Like you said "there's not much amazing gameplay in there".

But what I'm looking for is advice/feedback on my editing
Try it here: https://forums.creativecow.net/sonyvegas or there: Sony Creative Software - Forums - Vegas Pro - Video

and please post on the video and not here
Then don't post here.

I posted it here because maybe people that twink 91-99 would enjoy watching this as it IS a video about level 91 Warrior with 705 wep and 715 trinkets. Okay thanks, will post over there. Another reason why I posted here was so that I can get more feedback, and I saw before that people advertise their videos on here, so why not do it myself? But thanks for your feedback anyway, none about the editing but the entertainment of the video. Of course I could record gameplay on main or even on alt and just get good plays, and try to add a bit more editing to it to make a more entertaining video. Thanks anyway

Users who are viewing this thread