Level 9 (old 19) Twinks, And Dungeons farming for Socket/Speed etc

Dolfie

Grandfathered
Hello people,
The latest news that came out for item changes is classic dungeons showed that people could get socketed gear and extra stats on Proc in Vanilla dungeons, Perhaps even WF or Epic proc? Not sure about all that.
Now my question is, What is the minimal level requirement to enter the Ragefire Chasm,Dead Mines,Wailing Caverns? Because it would be really cool to get my old 19 now 9 Twink BiS again.
I can't login right now or i would check it, and the information i find online all says its either lvl 10 or lvl 8 for RFC, but i know that in the past it was like that, now with the lvl squish it might be different.
Please let me know if anyone has any information!
Thanks!

This is what wowhead says but I havent tried myself.
87e78ab5a2fedb15c23571fef81f3d97.png
2870f0052ea08a41ef8b86bd6725514a.png
3e5179f62b6b05fe997efe8058054082.png

And this is what I got on my lvl 60 while boosting my lvl 20 in Stratholme
de6f61a5837c0bf054d9d2008267f0bc.png

I dont think you can get wf proc aswell only socket on certain pieces and tert on everything as far as I know.

This is what wowhead says but I havent tried myself.
View attachment 22248 View attachment 22249 View attachment 22250

And this is what I got on my lvl 60 while boosting my lvl 20 in Stratholme
View attachment 22251
I dont think you can get wf proc aswell only socket on certain pieces and tert on everything as far as I know.

Thanks, very informative, that could be some very nice gear when it procs a socket + tert.

Sadly Gnomeregan, blackfanthom depths,The stockade, and razorfen kraul all req lvl 10 it looks like.
Awesome!! Hope to find some more awesome loot, Also i wonder what item level the World drop epics from vanilla scale down to for my lvl 9 twink.. is it still Req lvl 7? hmmm so many things to figure out ^^

Im wanting to know this as well

Anything from a dungeon is probably going to give you the best ilv scaling. After that it would probably be quest epics.

afaik world drops, are worse than similar blues from a dungeon.

All of my older vanilla boes did not scale at all, meaning that they are probably significantly worse than anything currently obtainable via dungeon/quest.

I don’t play 9s but just sharing what I know from 20s

do you think it makes sense to pump a lvl 5 twink, and is it possible to have at least some variety in armor/weapons there?

Users who are viewing this thread