US Level 80 PVE [H - Dalaran]

Gamoff

Grandfathered
Evening everyone,

<Classics> has been revived after many years of dormancy. Our objective is to provide an exciting and fun outlet for new and returning players to experience old content. Because of the many changes in recent patches we expect to run with reduced raid parties, which allows for much easier raid scheduling and availability. Many veterans will view the following as blasphemy. Nevertheless, in an effort to be as inclusive as possible, we are allowing all classes and races into our ranks (this includes Pandaren and Monks). Obviously the game is not the same as it once was, but in an effort to capture a true progression experience we employ an item level cap for each raid teir. For instance, Naxx being teir 1 would allow for 213 ilevel items (excluding the 226 items from hardmode OS and KT). BoA gear is allowed, for a seamless transition into the first tier of raiding. I hope it goes without saying that Classics is looking for exclusively level 80 characters.

Currently we are seeking all classes and specs. If you are interested feel free to add Gamoff#1417 or reply to this thread. Also any additional questions or suggestions are welcome. Apologies if this is the wrong thread for this.

Cheers,
"I, Gamoff, can't save us."

How many people do you have atm? i have a 76 warrior that i'm looking to get to 80 just for this. You just aren't online atm and nobody else from your guild is.

Bump
Working on Naxx 25 man and Uld in the works. Flame Leviathan down!

Also GM's battletag is Konich#11402
Noth Kill Video :

I'm interested. I'm an old WotLK twink. I raided with Echoes of the Past and many others. DEMPolar#1676 I have a feeling I know Torn but I'm not 100% sure.

Users who are viewing this thread