EU+US Level 70 Warrior PvP

Video needs moar bladestorm and obnoxious warrior glyph effects.

BTW, I can so sympathize with the moment your kb stopped working. When it happens I throw it against the floor, pick up and assemble all the keys that popped off from the impact and hope that fixed whatever issue it had.

BTW, I can so sympathize with the moment your kb stopped working. When it happens I throw it against the floor, pick up and assemble all the keys that popped off from the impact and hope that fixed whatever issue it had.

I tried that, but last time I did that I had to get a new one. On the upside, I had an excuse for not topping the meters that raid!

you filmed yourself gy camping? 0/10

I also filmed myself fighting levelers on a twink and overedited the video. It's not a serious video :p Though I still failed with the overeditting, needed more :p

Rocket belt + BS is the best OP AOE known to 70s! BTW. miss using it and all that stuff. JK!! not rly tho, get gooder.

Rocket belt + BS is the best OP AOE known to 70s! BTW. miss using it and all that stuff. JK!! not rly tho, get gooder.

How about you get worser, then I don't have to get gooder ;D

@Shinela :
Yesterday night I've done 2 BG on my ret paladin.
Both BG I've Met a Warrior called Cernogalovka (EU). It's a twink twink Warrior, 70lvl.
Lot of time I've met arms warriors in bg but..... But yesterday night I've had a surprise.
This warr have DOUBLED (or more) the average dps in the BG.
I've done the screenshot cuz i think it's not normal....Never seen something like that (and I m on WOW since the end of 2004).

So i ask... Is It possible??
I ask because i think he is a Cheater.

Thx in advance.

@Shinela :
Yesterday night I've done 2 BG on my ret paladin.
Both BG I've Met a Warrior called Cernogalovka (EU). It's a twink twink Warrior, 70lvl.
Lot of time I've met arms warriors in bg but..... But yesterday night I've had a surprise.
This warr have DOUBLED (or more) the average dps in the BG.
I've done the screenshot cuz i think it's not normal....Never seen something like that (and I m on WOW since the end of 2004).

So i ask... Is It possible??
I ask because i think he is a Cheater.

Thx in advance.

Looking at his gear, he's not close to BiS. He does have a few decent items, but his gear is strongly mis-gemmed and a few items could be changed around, talking PvP.

Nevertheless, it is possible to do quite a lot of damage. If you saw the video, where I basically just took a mockery of a typical PvP video and kinda just wanted to kill everything on sight, I had almost tripple the damage of others.
(Mind you, this was before the nerf. After the nerf my damage would have been 154K if I did the exact same things. Lost 10% overall damage for mastery buffs.)

However, my damage was effective damage, and I don't know if your person did. A warrior could well just spam whirlwind in a pack of enemies with his trinket activated and do massive damage that's.. Useless in the end because it gets healed back up. Bladestorm too, but that's effective although people immediately spread out from that.

Whatever the case, no he did not cheat. At least not in a hacking term of ways. In damage terms of ways, it could well be similar to having an affli lock dotting everything just for damage. High damage, not effective.

Looking at his gear, he's not close to BiS. He does have a few decent items, but his gear is strongly mis-gemmed and a few items could be changed around, talking PvP.

Nevertheless, it is possible to do quite a lot of damage. If you saw the video, where I basically just took a mockery of a typical PvP video and kinda just wanted to kill everything on sight, I had almost tripple the damage of others.
(Mind you, this was before the nerf. After the nerf my damage would have been 154K if I did the exact same things. Lost 10% overall damage for mastery buffs.)

However, my damage was effective damage, and I don't know if your person did. A warrior could well just spam whirlwind in a pack of enemies with his trinket activated and do massive damage that's.. Useless in the end because it gets healed back up. Bladestorm too, but that's effective although people immediately spread out from that.

Whatever the case, no he did not cheat. At least not in a hacking term of ways. In damage terms of ways, it could well be similar to having an affli lock dotting everything just for damage. High damage, not effective.
I'm sorry did you just say scoreboard damage doesn't matter?

Spamming whirlwind in a group of enemies is the ONLY way to play BGs as Warrior. Top Scoreboard = Top Player

I'm sorry did you just say scoreboard damage doesn't matter?

Spamming whirlwind in a group of enemies is the ONLY way to play BGs as Warrior. Top Scoreboard = Top Player

You're right, what was I thinking!
[doublepost=1535386424,1535386390][/doublepost]
The affirmentioned warrior could be swapping in and out of the legion scaled rares

Users who are viewing this thread