Level 70 swords for your twink?

Status
Not open for further replies.
/spit on everyone that uses the sword..

Or wait, it's sad that they even need it...

Because your an idiot?

That still doesn't allow you to use it. It's now being posted on blizzard tech forum

Took me over 500 hours to get, hf doing it - it'll probably be hotfixed before you're even halfway. Why do you think I posted this?

Novascotia said:
Don't be an asshole and ruin all our fun.

Fun?

Whats fun about exploiting?

If you play to faceroll others go roll a lv80 retadin or something

Rayu said:
Took me over 500 hours to get, hf doing it - it'll probably be hotfixed before you're even halfway. Why do you think I posted this?

You would spend 500 hours on something like that? Exploiting? Cheating?

I would understand why you did it, as the only here..

I would spend even more if it wasn't CHEATING / EXPLOITING, which btw can get you banned + it WILL get you banned if you have been found doing it several of times..

And Rayu isn't a good rogue yet, so i would understand him taking the time to improve

Touye said:
I would spend even more if it wasn't CHEATING / EXPLOITING, which btw can get you banned + it WILL get you banned if you have been found doing it several of times..

And Rayu isn't a good rogue yet, so i would understand him taking the time to improve

And you're a good twink?

Novascotia said:
And you're a good twink?

After 3 years of twinking you do get some experience......

and yes, i've won a duel against most good twinks. Ofc i have never been near beating Blackout, Omgmom or Jaxel

Touye said:

Or you could respect me for not entering any BGs/arenas and instead just having fun with mates while it lasted, then report it here so it will get removed before someone else exploits it in a more serious way.

Also, Rayu > Touye (edit: sorry if I triggered some nerdrage hormones with that comment)

Touye said:
After 3 years of twinking you do get some experience......

and yes, i've won a duel against most good twinks. Ofc i have never been near beating Blackout, Omgmom or Jaxel

And what makes Rayu a bad twink?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread