EU Level 70 Rogue Dueling Tournament

Dreams

fastest shadowstep in the west
Ante Amanthe is hosting another rvr tourney tonight (5th of august, sunday) at 21:00 realm time.
A lot of people are already involved since we've been planning this in-game and through the level 70 blizzard community. There will be prizes including a haunted memento and lots of gold.

Rules:
Deciding on rules is a balance between making as few restrictions as possible while also keeping it fair. Here is what we've decided:
  1. No comsumables or items used from your inventory of any kind.
  2. No engineering tinkers.
  3. No gear that enhances stealth detection or stealth effectiveness.
If any rules are broken (accidentally or not) during a match, the win goes to the opposing rogue.

The format is not 100% set in stone because we don't know how many people are showing up. (Right now we're expecting anywhere from 8 to 16 players)

If you are interested in playing contact me ingame: Dreams#21238 / Somnie-ArgentDawn or join the level 70 blizzard community: https://blizzard.com/invite/ZeWjYf3bj

All you need is a level 70 rogue on a european realm. We've got people that can invite you to the correct phase regardless of your faction or realm. Remember to turn War Mode OFF.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rob
Yeh, but I used to love RvR's :(
I get you. But in the end of the day you can choose to play a private server or just take the game for what it is today.
I still find the game enjoyable (I hope everyone who's still playing it does) including the rogue vs rogue duels.
[doublepost=1533488190,1533475167][/doublepost]Bump - 2 hours to tournament start as of this post.

Dreams with 15 wins and then No, Dmgkingofwow, Pure, Raz with 12 wins. dont know if they played it out was alrdy midnight.

Users who are viewing this thread