EU+US Level 70 best places for world pvp?

vraestin

Grandfathered
As title says, what are the best places for world pvp at level 70? I just finished up my twink ( more or less, still need the necklace, engineering tinkers and various item buffs )

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/grim-batol/Selvaggia/simple

I builded it basically full glass cannon, so i sacrificed any stat to get the most intellect possible, and i belive i can go like 1110+ when it will be over.

I am very satisfied with the results ( may result nosense build for a twink but i'm sorry, i never played mage before ), I am doing some world pvp in borean tundra right off of the alliance starting area. There are some players there, and I can basically 2shot ( if not 1shot ) any player of my level without even popping cds. So... well.. i'm having a lot of fun and i'm happy i invested money and time on that character ^^ I really don't want to go bgs or instaces for now, so I am looking for the best places for world pvp, where with " best " i mean with most ally players

I saw that someone goes at the initial cata starting area, mount hyjal, but i have a problem there... everytime I die I resurrect in totally another zone.. :/

Users who are viewing this thread