Level 70 Agility Leather Gear BiS List

I couldnt really find a BiS List for level 70, so i decided to try to make my own, (and i will make for every class). Here is what i found. (This is for PvP mainly)
This Gear Guide is a list of the best Dungeon / Raid Gear that i was able to find. It is uncomplete in the sense that i have not considered Epic level upgrades from quest and rares, and therefore I hope ppl will add to this list if they find something that might be better, or something interesting. Weapons and trinkets are mostly personal preference since there are many weapons that might be OP for some specs / classes.

I hope this helps some people out there, and again i hope more pepole will add to this list below on the thread.

Attachments

• 70 Twinking Gear Guide.txt
    1.7 KB · Views: 195
Last edited:
MW's and Resto druids, would most likely use alot of the same gear, but change gems, enchants, Neck, rings, trinkets and weapons

I couldnt really find a BiS List for level 70, so i decided to try to make my own, (and i will make for every class). Here is what i found.
This Gear Guide is a list of the best Dungeon / Raid Gear that i was able to find. It is uncomplete in the sense that i have not considered Epic level upgrades from quest and rares, and therefore I hope ppl will add to this list if they find something that might be better, or something interesting. Weapons and trinkets are mostly personal preference since there are many weapons that might be OP for some specs / classes.

I hope this helps some people out there, and again i hope more pepole will add to this list below on the thread.
@Fx has created a pve bis list for every spec to my knowledge on the official 70 twink discord. Well see if he wants to post a thread with them on there or if you’d like to look at them they are in the theorycrafting channel of the discord in my sig.
[doublepost=1555451164,1555451073][/doublepost]
I couldnt really find a BiS List for level 70, so i decided to try to make my own, (and i will make for every class). Here is what i found.

Also I might add the heroic wastewalker helm and shoulders is bis for all leather dps specs.

@Fx has created a pve bis list for every spec to my knowledge on the official 70 twink discord. Well see if he wants to post a thread with them on there or if you’d like to look at them they are in the theorycrafting channel of the discord in my sig.
[doublepost=1555451164,1555451073][/doublepost]
Also I might add the heroic wastewalker helm and shoulders is bis for all leather dps specs.
Oh okey! thanks ill check them out!

Great intuitive, can be a massive undertaking to make class specific list but gives new people to the bracket a starting point.

PVP BiS lists can have to many substitutes depending on class and play style. For example you can’t just bis the item with the highest stat budget because, how would you give things like stamina and versatility stat weights in a pvp scenario. Could come up with a fantasy figure perhaps but to many variables imo.

Edit: PVP BiS will also vary depending on what it is for, example: dueling V caster/melee/Hybrid, Arena with another dps hybrid/non hybrid partner, Arena with a healer etc etc

I’ll link my feral for reference, it is bis for me because of grandfathered enchants and rare gear keeping in mind this is PVE based where item level is a factor.
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/the-venture-co/sioux

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread