EU+US Level 60 Ret Pally BiS - Not Complete

Shuiro

Grandfathered
Hello, everyone. I thought I'd give some of my best in slots for a Ret Pally. Some of these items can also be used on a DK/Warrior as viable options.

00FF00
0000B7

HELM
Circle's Stalwart Helmet

49 Armor
+11 Strength
+16 Stamina
+11 Critical Strike

This item has 3 sockets. I would put 2 epic Strength gems in, and 1 Enchanted Pearl

NECKLACE
Garrote String Necklace

+11 Stamina
+10 Critical Strike
+12 Attack Power

Last edited:
This is still a work in progress. I'll be adding more than 1 viable option and enchants as time goes on. Feel free to reply for requests.

Yes, I am still working on this. I haven't been able to update it in the past little while. My apologies.

I don't believe garrote-string necklace is BiS for any class or spec. For rets (or warriors & dks too) actual BiS would be Fire Opal Necklace "of strength / of the bear" stat-wise, for those willing to farm it. Many people value the BoA neck heal as BiS too. For rets particularly, factoring in the buff they got to their blessing of kings (or whichever one gives the absorb shield), raw str/AP becomes much more valuable. The raw stam & AP from the Choker of the Shifting Sands would suit well, and if for some reason you still want crit I think Barbed Choker would still be a better choice than garrote-string. Although he has some unobtainable gear / enchants that would require you to work around, Solanar - Burning Blade (US) is complete BiS for ret & was the unofficial ret template of last xpac; still currently mix/max BiS

Last edited:
Hello, everyone. I thought I'd give some of my best in slots for a Ret Pally. Some of these items can also be used on a DK/Warrior as viable options.

00FF00
0000B7

HELM
Circle's Stalwart Helmet

49 Armor
+11 Strength
+16 Stamina
+11 Critical Strike

This item has 3 sockets. I would put 2 epic Strength gems in, and 1 Enchanted Pearl

NECKLACE
Garrote String Necklace

+11 Stamina
+10 Critical Strike
+12 Attack Power

The neck isnt Bis,

What build are you bis for? You have crit gear, haste gear, vers gear, and some proc gear.. are you acquiring dps gear, damage mitigation setup, or something else? The reason people are knocking you atm is because your gear has no apparent direction.

What build are you bis for? You have crit gear, haste gear, vers gear, and some proc gear.. are you acquiring dps gear, damage mitigation setup, or something else? The reason people are knocking you atm is because your gear has no apparent direction.
whenever someone thinks that Thunderfury is BiS (and also doesn't have it) you can't really question further. A few days ago they had Prestor's Talisman, an agi-only necklace that doesn't swap to strength, enchanted with Hidden Satyr and wouldn't answer me as to why (asked twice). DKs are gonna DK

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_060418_124624.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_060418_124624.jpg
    818.9 KB · Views: 305
Looking at your warrior, does the weapon effect stack if you dual wielded in Fury spec? (Runeblade of Baron Rivendare) Or have more procs?

I'm curious, I have a 60 warrior myself that I do stuff on every now and then but twinking this bracket is completely alien to me.

I saw a fury warrior with a “speed” set he put together with all 110 gear with 3rd stat of speed and he was duel wielding them. Not sure if it was just swag or actually can proc both though. Sorry, I know that provides literally no help. ><

I saw a fury warrior with a “speed” set he put together with all 110 gear with 3rd stat of speed and he was duel wielding them. Not sure if it was just swag or actually can proc both though. Sorry, I know that provides literally no help. ><

Haha thanks @Veechard, well you confirmed that they can be dual wielded! I like the idea of a speed set or some hybrid haste build.

whenever someone thinks that Thunderfury is BiS (and also doesn't have it) you can't really question further. A few days ago they had Prestor's Talisman, an agi-only necklace that doesn't swap to strength, enchanted with Hidden Satyr and wouldn't answer me as to why (asked twice). DKs are gonna DK
That isnt the neck i use lol i just have it for shits and giggles https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/sargeras/swimpér

Users who are viewing this thread