Level 39 Twink - WOTLK Classic - Green Lens / Revelosh Gloves of The Falcon?

zykee

Hey all!
So, apparently, there's like 0 information on this online, but I've found some leads and I'm very confused.

1. I've crafted x70 Green Lens's now and didnt get any of the ''stat'' ones.
2. Some say they got removed in TBC Classic, which is ''wrong?''
3. How can you still obtain it? According to Wowhead WOTLK and Wowdb the '' Of Intellect '' is still on the menu for procs.
4. I know the ''Of Stamina'' for example got removed back in retail TBC/WOTLK. But what about '' Of Intellect'' ?

Also, I read some thread about the Revelost Gloves of The Falcon are also bugged/can't drop in WOTLK Classic, is this a fact? Can someone prove me wrong?
Would love to see your answers and thoughts.

Cheers

to the best of my knowledge, classic never had stat lenses
(short of the tbc prepatch suffix fiasco, maybe)

in OG they got removed in some early vanilla patch (all stat suffixes at the same time, if memory serves)

to the best of my knowledge, classic never had stat lenses
(short of the tbc prepatch suffix fiasco, maybe)

in OG they got removed in some early vanilla patch (all stat suffixes at the same time, if memory serves)
Yes, ive talked to some people and came to the conclusion that the stat ones are no longer craftable and only obtainable in case some one have one in their bank laying around for trade / AH.
The gloves I got confirmed in the 39 twink Discord can still be obtainable by drop!
Thanks for your input

Stat lenses were never craftable in classic, with the exception of the two week window you could create the intellect ones.

Wotlk pre patch at the end of tbc broke some stats and items, green lenses could craft spirit, hp regen and int. There will be some floating around still on old accs. Broke reve gear aswell gloves and shoulders were 10/10 11 sta and bracers 7/7 8sta. At the time unearthed bands were dropping at 7/7 with higher ap aswell. 8/8 aquamarine rings. Only lasted while prepatch was around got fixed when wotlk dropped.

Way back in the day you could craft animal suffix lenses but like others said they got removed, never did find a set way back then.

wasnt that tbc prepatch tho

I believe at this point of the game green lens were extremely rare and highly sought after, to have the awesome ones you needed to craft them very early in vanilla because what occured was the green lens of stamina was so good it was BIS for all classes and blizz had to hotfix / patch it to avoid everyone in the game needing to learn engineering for end game raiding. Its only once mist of panderia releases did people start crafting lens again.

I believe at this point of the game green lens were extremely rare and highly sought after, to have the awesome ones you needed to craft them very early in vanilla because what occured was the green lens of stamina was so good it was BIS for all classes and blizz had to hotfix / patch it to avoid everyone in the game needing to learn engineering for end game raiding. Its only once mist of panderia releases did people start crafting lens again.
This is asking about Classic, which launched with the post-nerf lenses.

Users who are viewing this thread