Level 29 twink on twitch

Chaoticret

Veteran
Hello fellas,
My name is chaoticret (chaotic for short) I've been playing world of warcraft since vanilla (late vanilla) and have recently began to get back into the game i really enjoy twink brackets and am looking for loyal viewers to help my twitch channel grow even more.
Recently i began streaming on twitch of the level 29 bracket and my twitch is growing
But id like to step it up a notce and reach out to all of you to tune in and see if you enjoy my stream
My twitch is twitch.tv/chaoticret this weekend i will be doing some giveaways for active community members in my chat i usually stream around 11 p.m est and most weekends i go until i pass out.
I also have a youtube channel where ive made two montages so far and if you look up chaoticret you can easily find those videos mind you im new to this whole video editing so they are not perfect (dont hate me lol)
I am open to all feedback and will take criticism heavily as i want to make things the best i can

Thank you all for reading and if i broke any rules mods please let me know
[doublepost=1539125211,1539114580][/doublepost]Thank you icehawk for the like guys if you could leave a like a comment and a sub on my youtube vids thatd be greatly appreciated
[doublepost=1539130116][/doublepost]

What would you enjoy hearing
I have the unpopular opinion sadly for whatever reason people here seem to have the same music taste I did in 2012

its not necessarily edm I have a problem with, some edm can fit well imo but when all I can hear it *WUB WUB WUB DOO DOODOO FUCK YOUR EARS WUB WUB WUB* I immediately mute the video

maybe i'm just the hipster buzzkill tho idk

Lmao no i dont think so
[doublepost=1539305330,1539286124][/doublepost]Guys im doing giveaways friday night around 11 p.m est make sure to tune in

Agree with about the Dubstep, lol. It's like the boomkin feral frenzy when 20 mobs are beating on you, while standing in a room full of AFK hunters with yawning tigers!!

Your choice in music has compelled me to comment and bump you!

I have the unpopular opinion sadly for whatever reason people here seem to have the same music taste I did in 2012

its not necessarily edm I have a problem with, some edm can fit well imo but when all I can hear it *WUB WUB WUB DOO DOODOO FUCK YOUR EARS WUB WUB WUB* I immediately mute the video

maybe i'm just the hipster buzzkill tho idk

For the kind of movie it is (gives you the shots you want to see with no bullshit filler, straight to the point, look at this OP shit), I think the dub works well. Lmao

Users who are viewing this thread