Level 29 Boomy gearing/enchant help

Hi Rabeez,
Current stat priority (to my knowledge) is int -> vers -> haste -> crit.
Would recommend that you change all ur haste enchants.

Gear wise i would change the following items (it obviously depends on ur goal with the twink):
Head to Green lens of aurora - Better all around use than spellpower
Cloak - either geomancer of aurora or soulrender greatcloak (will be the best choice in 8.15 imo)
Rings to spinels of aurora or bg/dungeon blues of aurora (will be best choice in 8.15)

check it heres the bfa set

helm - those xtreme plus goggles do just fine if you want big boom damage, if you want more balance get Green Lens of the Aurora with preferably either more vers than haste or 9/9

neck - keep loom if you aren't confident in your teams healers. if you are theres a +16 vers neck you can get from like one of the scarlet dungeons idk which I dont play 29s. throw satyr on that and be prepared to swap the two necks back and forth situationally

shoulders - I think theres ilvl 34 boes that are bis? not too certain. You can always go with loom / dungeon drop with therazane enchant that'll do fine too

cloak - Tumultuous cloak of the aurora? I think? there might be some better boes on the ah be sure to check, keep +3 int on there

chest - chest of the fang from wailing caverns, glorious stats

bracers - bg rare of the aurora, or like archers bracers of the aurora (a boe basically,) or dungeon bag bracers of the aurora

weapon - bg rare of the aurora, or a ilvl 34 boe of the aurora

off hand - durable rod of the aurora or bg rare of the aurora

gloves - gloves of the fang. before you equip them buy a pair of glove reinforcements and enchant them on a high level toon, then send the gloves over to your druid.

belt - belt of the fang

legs - legs of the fang (trade glitch if you know how or have the gold to pay someone)

boots - boots of the fang, boar's speed enchant might be best? not 100% on that

rings - bg rare of the aurora, spinel ring of the aurora (be sure to use binding of haste enchants)

trinkets - returning or defending champion either or and discerning eye of the beast

if I didn't list what enchant you should throw on the items its cause its a no brainer like pretty sure you know to use elemental force and shit

this isn't a full bis or anything because like thats not easy to just write down but this set will take you along very well. if you are to learn anything from this post its to get yourself the fang set

heres like a ton of druid armories you can look at
https://xpoff.com/threads/the-20-29s-directory-armory-guilds.74248/
https://xpoff.com/threads/the-20-29s-directory-armory-guilds.74778/

Users who are viewing this thread