Level 22 Dual Destiny Warrior?

Meancritz

At level 22 you unlock rank 2 whirlwind which removes the rage cost and makes ww generate rage instead. I decided to test out how good a spin to win aoe warrior would be so I made and geared up this twink at lvl 22. So far he’s preforming very well and I think is far superior to my lvl 20 twink warrior. Destiny procs constantly and stacks with crusader so with 2 destiny buffs and 2 crusader procs I’m consistently at 500+ strength and that’s excluding any trinket procs (which are somewhat more inconsistent). Ignore pain with all the buffs active absorbs about 2k dmg which is plenty for soloing bosses or large packs. WW spam also regenerates a surplus of rage so you can use ignore pain off cd. I opted for a full talasite build (cuz all dmg is mainly from procs) and I only have dungeon bis gear. So far I think this experiment was a major success and it’s super fun but I’m sure this idea could be pushed even further with true bis gear and more testing.
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/drakthul/basileus

Last edited:
Why 22 and not 23 ? At 23 you get a different set of ROTP crafted gears.. There are JC trinkets that has 2 sockets.. And there are JC rings with single and two sockets too..

Why 22 and not 23 ? At 23 you get a different set of ROTP crafted gears.. There are JC trinkets that has 2 sockets.. And there are JC rings with single and two sockets too..
I don’t know about you, but I’m feelin 22

Forget the question of 22/23/24, how TF did you just happen to get TWO Destiny's???
They were on Drak’thul/ Skywall/ all the other fucking realms connected to it now AH for like 20k each.... wish I would’ve bought them when I originally saw them

AH is hard?
I've been trolling 18 different AH's on almost a daily basis trying to find gear for my various twinks that isn't even as good as ONE Destiny let alone 2 and I'm finding little luck. 10 of those Realms are "Full" 24/7.

It's your destiny!
density.gif

I've been trolling 18 different AH's on almost a daily basis trying to find gear for my various twinks that isn't even as good as ONE Destiny let alone 2 and I'm finding little luck. 10 of those Realms are "Full" 24/7.
ill check one of my guild banks. pretty sure i have 5-6 level 17-23 destinys

Users who are viewing this thread