US Level 20 wsg premades 10v10

On a level 20, Would you be interested in playing organized wsg 10v10 premades?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Voc

2017 Twink Cup Champion
Are you interested in organized wsg 10v10 premades?

Make sure to vote! We need at least 10 from each faction (alliance/horde) to get the games rolling :)

Also post in this order- class, spec, faction

Here is an example HeyGuys: Priest, Discipline, Alliance

;)
831.jpg

Priest, All Specializations, Horde.
Druid, All Specializations, Horde.
Paladin, All Specializations, Horde.
Monk, Mistweaver, Horde.

Priest, All Specializations, Alliance.
Paladin, Holy, Alliance.

Put me in as druid or rogue(Both factions), whichever you want. Ill try to make it if its not on Mon, Tue, We, Thu, or Sunday.

Priest, All Specializations, Horde.
Druid, All Specializations, Horde.
Paladin, All Specializations, Horde.
Monk, Mistweaver, Horde.

Priest, All Specializations, Alliance.
Paladin, Holy, Alliance.
awesome hopefully we have more interested

I can try to rdruid fc? or play a support type of class.

Druid, Restoration, Alliance / Horde
Shaman, Restoration / Elemental (yes it could be viable :D), Alliance / Horde
Hunter, Beast Mastery, Horde
Monk, Windwalker / Brewmaster / Mistweaver, Alliance / Horde

I can try to rdruid fc? or play a support type of class.

Druid, Restoration, Alliance / Horde
Shaman, Restoration / Elemental (yes it could be viable :D), Alliance / Horde
Hunter, Beast Mastery, Horde
Monk, Windwalker / Brewmaster / Mistweaver, Alliance / Horde

No point in Resto FC atm, imo. You get 15% Move speed from being Feral. This + Swift Pot is OP FC EZ 3/3.

I'll organize it if there is enough interest
If you mean you can help invite to form teams on the date(s) we all agree on, then yes that would be great as im "vet" status across all accounts and cannot invite. You and some others should drop details on the toons u can play on for the rest to see.

on a sidenote- Loving the interest so far keep it coming 20s of Legion! :)

Not sure if troll, but you cant use swift pots in wargame and if they have any kind of defense you are fucked without any heals.
resto generally gets solo'd by any competent dps on defense, surv / assn rogue (even after nerf), combat can do well but once outside u just get outran, still resto has a hard time if the enemy team even has one additional person even near a cut-off route. Meta would be without rdruid grabbing flag alone for sure

no i mean schedule , organize and setup the games
thats whats happening here.. we are gathering the players interested and then once all team slots are filled for both factions we will all agree on a time that works for all. There isn't much to "Setup" for a level 20 wsg 10v10 premade. We simply make sure teams aren't one sided based on classes/specs and follow some rules to make it fun and fair. imo a Friday in the evening est time maybe 730pm? would probably work for alot of people including myself.

Resto shaman, horde
mw monk, horde
all specs hunter, horde
frost/arcane mage, horde
HORDEHORDEHORDE :p

resto generally gets solo'd by any competent dps on defense, surv / assn rogue (even after nerf), combat can do well but once outside u just get outran, still resto has a hard time if the enemy team even has one additional person even near a cut-off route. Meta would be without rdruid grabbing flag alone for sure
thoughts on MW FC? and having a dps come with it? such as a rogue or a hunter? that could be viable due to the fact of MW having the spell of Mistwalk and it has a ridiculous 40 yard range.

Not sure if troll, but you cant use swift pots in wargame and if they have any kind of defense you are fucked without any heals.

Meh, Resto heals aren't good enough to give up Travel Form mount speed anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread