Level 20 VET Holy Paladin PVP highlights

Chey

Legend
Hi Friends,

Finally edited a video, I have been wanting to do this for a long time and all the support for recent videos from this community actually inspired me to do so.

Many of you wont know my Paladin as I play in Oceanic time mostly and I have name changed more than I realized.

AKA
Lagertha
Stones
Sampson

Recently moved from BWL for better ping, over 200ms improvement on a home server. Still much love for Horde War Machine. If you are Horde US and looking for a home check them out, its like being apart of a family <3

Apologies for quality of video
Game is Free2Play
Recording software was free
Editor was free
music was free

Footage is not amazing but has some nice moments. It was taken from 8 or so games played over a few hours a couple days ago, by chance ran into some VETs from my server (Frostmourne) Never seen any here than all of a sudden I end up with another 3 in the same BG.

My play style is somewhere in between the traditional solid calculated efforts of Tence and the free spirited reckless balls in deep of Glance.

I really enjoyed editing and it has been a good learning experience for me as I have never done anything like this before, can only get better.

Enjoy :D

Hi Friends,

Finally edited a video, I have been wanting to do this for a long time and all the support for recent videos from this community actually inspired me to do so.

Many of you wont know my Paladin as I play in Oceanic time mostly and I have name changed more than I realized.

AKA
Lagertha
Stones
Sampson

Recently moved from BWL for better ping, over 200ms improvement on a home server. Still much love for Horde War Machine. If you are Horde US and looking for a home check them out, its like being apart of a family <3

Apologies for quality of video
Game is Free2Play
Recording software was free
Editor was free
music was free

Footage is not amazing but has some nice moments. It was taken from 8 or so games played over a few hours a couple days ago, by chance ran into some VETs from my server (Frostmourne) Never seen any here than all of a sudden I end up with another 3 in the same BG.

My play style is somewhere in between the traditional solid calculated efforts of Tence and the free spirited reckless balls in deep of Glance.

I really enjoyed editing and it has been a good learning experience for me as I have never done anything like this before, can only get better.

Enjoy :D

Nice work dude! Always interesting seeing how different people play the same class.

At work but will watch later today. This guy is 2700 rated so i expect the gameplay to be so much above my skill level that i (and many others) wont even be able to comprehend some of the minor details.

At work but will watch later today. This guy is 2700 rated so i expect the gameplay to be so much above my skill level that i (and many others) wont even be able to comprehend some of the minor details.
Hey Glance,

I have never played end game, that rating was from 10years ago when 70 twinks could get rating but not titles. That’s how you can tell.

The player pool was a lot lower and we played MLD with a huge gear advantage over most teams. Think Disc priest with two Bramble Survs now as an equivalent.

Not relevant in anyway.

how do you heal teammates while keeping targetting enemies?

maybe you can write a short paragraph on your set-up, maybe paste a couple macros here or something.

also, what's the addon that makes the ability jump up.

I wanted to, but I could not enjoy at 720p and with the music overlay.

maybe you can write a short paragraph on your set-up, maybe paste a couple macros here or something.

Probably mouse over macros glance. If you want I can share mine on here.

Probably mouse over macros glance. If you want I can share mine on here.

anyway to make it conditioned on current target? if mouse over friendly exists or target is friendly, then cast A, if mouse over doesn't exist, and target is unfriendly, then cast B.

Hey m8, yep as the others have said it is simply mouseover macros.

The healing addOn is Grid2 and I think the other one you are talking about would be Weak Auras with my own customized auras.

Some macros I use:

Basic mouseover, if friendly mouseover target casts FoL, if no mouse/o casts on your target(if friendly), if no target casts on yourself.
#showtooltip Flash of Light
/cast [@mouseover,help,nodead][@target,help] Flash of Light; Flash of Light

Basic 2 in 1, if enemy cast crusaderstrike(on target or if you mouse over) if friendly cast Bestow Faith(on target or if you mouse over)
#showtooltip
/cast [@mouseover,harm,nodead] Crusader Strike; [@mouseover,help,nodead][@target,help] Bestow Faith; Crusader Strike

Same as above different spells
#showtooltip
/cast [@mouseover,harm,nodead] Hammer of Justice; [@mouseover,help,nodead][@target,help] Cleanse; Hammer of Justice

Same as above different spells
#showtooltip
/cast [@mouseover,harm,nodead] Judgment; [@mouseover,help,nodead][@target,help] Word of Glory; Judgment

Similar to above but cast Conc at feet or Beacon on mouseover
#showtooltip
/cast [@mouseover,harm,nodead] Consecration; [@mouseover,help,nodead][@target,help] Beacon of Light; Consecration

Cast shock on yourself, If casting will stop and use's instant cast. Very important for fakes.
/cast [target=player] Holy Shock
/stopcasting

The others are just variations of these main ones. Tence has a section in his guide with some other useful ones you may be interested in.

this is great, thanks @Chey

Sorry for not answering glance I was busy the past 2 days, yeah what everyone else replied is pretty solid m8.

this guy is a genius.

1, he binds a target ability to consecration, which is an ability that doesn't require a target. so when i want to switch my beacon target, i mouse over and press consecration, this saves a key (or half a key) that would be dedicated to beacon. this also saves the "noggenfogger key" (for slowfall), because you can just mouse over yourself and spam this macro (noggenfogger CD is 3 sec, beacon CD is shorter at 1.5 sec, so you are spamming noggenfogger effectively). of course, make sure the tooltip is Consecration, this way, you can track its CD.

Code:
#showtooltip Consecration
/cast [@mouseover,harm,nodead] Consecration; [@mouseover,help,nodead][@target,help] Beacon of Light; Consecration
/use Noggenfogger Elixir
/use Poison Extraction Totem

2, he makes his abilities bounce up and down with clever customization of weak aura.

why is this thread not gaining more traction? i have never seen anyone do these on here.

Last edited:
Seriously if you like I can link you my auras in game and you can use them for yourself. LMK

Yes please, I need to know how to make them bounce up and down.

edit 1: question: do you use hand of reckoning in pvp? (I am free'ing up so many keys that I am looking through my spell book for more abilities lol)

edit 2: taking the "bind target ability to non-target ability" idea of yours, i now only need 1 key for both divine shield and lay on hands.

Code:
/cancelaura alliance flag
/cast [@mouseover,harm,nodead] divine shield; [@mouseover,help,nodead][@target,help] lay on hands; divine shield
/use Noggenfogger Elixir
/use Poison Extraction Totem

i also don't understand your last macro, the one with /stopcasting

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread