Level 20 VET Feral Druid PVP highlights

Chey

Legend
Welcome to my 3rd video of the mini-series and probably final VET montage for awhile.

Thank you for the new friends I have made and the support I have received from everyone, it means a lot. Stones returns this time as feral, probably the spec I have played the most over my time on WoW. I have tried to include many of you that have reached out as a thank you, unfortunately I had to bite a few friends along the way.

First couple of minutes include the mandatory intro and big FB crits, nothing more than unskilled money shots. The remainder is random BG gameplay montages with mostly other Vets and F2Ps with of course some levelers, plenty of hunters and a handfull of Xp Buggers.

Hopefully it provides some form of entertainment and you enjoy it as much as I have enjoyed making it.

Impressive as usual.

Welcome to my 3rd video of the mini-series and probably final VET montage for awhile.

Thank you for the new friends I have made and the support I have received from everyone, it means a lot. Stones returns this time as feral, probably the spec I have played the most over my time on WoW. I have tried to include many of you that have reached out as a thank you, unfortunately I had to bite a few friends along the way.

First couple of minutes include the mandatory intro and big FB crits, nothing more than unskilled money shots. The remainder is random BG gameplay montages with mostly other Vets and F2Ps with of course some levelers, plenty of hunters and a handfull of Xp Buggers.

Hopefully it provides some form of entertainment and you enjoy it as much as I have enjoyed making it.

Really nice vid and impressive gameplay! Saw the vid when you comented on my question-thread, and forgot to answer..
You play really nice and smooth! This vid got me close to playing Guardian / feral, but I feel the class lacks buttons at 20 (Bleed end on cat, or heal on bear are huge miss just by 1 lvl) so I finally decided on Pally..

Thanks mate!

Pally is a really good class to main, if Prot dose not work out how you hoped then you have holy you can play as a strong alternative (I have a HPal video also).

Ret is not horrible either, nor is it a FoTm which is what it appears you are trying to avoid ([emoji106] btw) and you could easily play it as a half healer half dps as you spoke about.

can you post some instructional commentary, like,

"here my health is high enough and i bait out the kick with a hardcast, i go right back into bearform for the duration of the silence"

"here i am trying to get to 5 CP as quickly as I can so that i can ferocious bite"

gotta help us regular joes understand what you are doing man.

Users who are viewing this thread