One Balance Druid limit.
Two of each spec.
One Arms Warrior limit.
One Retribution Paladin limit.
Two Stealth limit.
Survival Hunters banned.
(Can add more rules if needed.)

Voice Communication
Curse Voice is what both teams have been using. So sticking with it.

Leave your BTag, class, armory, and faction in your post. You may sign up a friend if needed.
Important: Make sure to leave an armory or you will not get signed up. If you have one in signature let me know, that will work as well.
Horde
FC -
Healer - Restoration Shaman - Beatbøx (Aerie Peak)
Healer -
Healer -
DPS - Protection Warrior - Killafarmer (Aerie Peak)
DPS - Outlaw Rogue - Girls (Bleeding Hollow)
DPS -
DPS -
DPS -
DPS -

Alliance
FC -
Healer - Restoration Shaman - Pocketdaisy (Bleeding Hollow)
Healer -
Healer -
DPS -
DPS -
DPS -
DPS -
DPS -
DPS -

Last edited:
Fill-fill horde side, I have all. I will be practicing all week in plebs-FC.

I'd like to get into these. Talk to you about it later, and I'll post the toon here.

Last edited:
@Burg May I suggest unbanning SV however banning throwing axes? BM was boring as heck last game and I'm betting MM is no better. I wasn't even pushing 200 DPS and had zero burst. Our boomy and locks were doing 450+/300 respectively and had basically every kill we earned.

I think as a SV being melee dps with no real ranged damaged it'll be like a stronger war with 2 CCs. Would definitely make hunt fun to play in these imo. Just an idea to try and balance hunter some while not making it a useless class to play in premades

sign me up for holy priest horde, and survivals can suck it, those inbreds have no place in this sacred gulch

@Burg May I suggest unbanning SV however banning throwing axes? BM was boring as heck last game and I'm betting MM is no better. I wasn't even pushing 200 DPS and had zero burst. Our boomy and locks were doing 450+/300 respectively and had basically every kill we earned.

I think as a SV being melee dps with no real ranged damaged it'll be like a stronger war with 2 CCs. Would definitely make hunt fun to play in these imo. Just an idea to try and balance hunter some while not making it a useless class to play in premades
I will consider it. Survival Hunter overall is just way to strong though. It's even just the axes.

Flanking Strike is super OP as well.

Users who are viewing this thread