Level 19 Or level 29 feral druid

M0rtis666

Veteran
So I was thinking about putting another character together and instead of a elemental shaman or outlaw rogue I wanted to go with a druid..there are ALOT of boomkins right now in pvp imo way more then feral lol I just want to play something not many people are right now.ive searched and searched the US and EU armory for characters to go by and get a idea of what gear toget and enchants to use.anyone have any links that could help? Would feral be better at level 19 or 29? And if anyone has any tips or pointers would be great! That is in advance I did search and didn't find much of anything most are balance and restoration druids sorry for the clutter

why not make 2 ? 1 at 19, 1 at 29 .. different expac/patch, different things can happen .. sometimes some classes get such big boost that you can always log in and play them, when it gets nerfed, play others, sometimes it is not just nerf'in, they actually change the entire talent ! so it is hard to tell what is good .. it is only good from a certain time to certain time .. i have not touch my 19 druids .. dont know if it is still the same, when you are in resto spec, your dmg is actually higher than your balance spec, and the time taken for each ability is reduced ! making resto spec dps'ing much more efficient

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread