Level 19 - Korgath US Alliance - Revolution

Guild Overview

Originally formed in 2007, Revolution was part of the Ruin migration for the guild "Nightmare" on Gilneas Vindication. In 2007, more than 10 members of Guild Punishment broke off to create Nightmare and our legacy was born. Original members include…

Diiesel - 19 Warrior

Snoopy - 19 Shaman

Tool - 19 Hunter

Malkah - 19 Priest

Outlast - 19 Paladin

Swedishbeast - 19 Hunter

Matando - 19 Druid

Gankerixer - 19 Rogue

to name a few.

When we arrived on Shattered Hand on the Ruin Battlegroup, we found the dying guild "Abandonment Issues". Its leader Bobbo merged the remaining members with Nightmare and a Revolution was born.

Just two months ago Revolution transferred to Korgath, this is where you come in. We have begun to recruit to fill the last remaining premade spots.

Requirements

A finished 19 Twink

Ventrillo with Mic

The ability to listen and follow directions

Activity

Keybind/Macro proficienty

We are currently accepting all classes and specs but specifically looking for..

A-Team Defensive and Offensive Hunter

Backup Paladin FC

Backup CC Mage

To inquire, please contact Veil, Diiesel, or System

Current Guild Link

Was in Revolution a long time ago... Poor Federalist :p

Bump for a good guild with good members.

anybody know if tool has a main on black dragonflight?

Looking for hunters and healers. Please be geared and social in vent. Other classes are welcome for activity, but the same requirements apply.

Rivfader said:
Still looking for hunters, isn't a single one in guild yet.

How... IS THIS POSSIBLE? D:

We had two core members who played Hunter, 1 rerolled and 1 hasnt transfered because he is playing competitive arenas at 85. We are the most active alliance guild in the bracket. Everyone who has transfered here either transfered an 85 too or is leveling one. We will be PVP'ing all brackets with a focus on 19s.

[video=youtube;gp5REpMVU4g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gp5REpMVU4g[/video]

[video=youtube;FG2PUZoukfA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG2PUZoukfA[/video]

Should I vote for this guy? yes/no

Hes amazing imho, but I doubt he will get the nomination, he doesnt kiss big business and governments asses.

We had some fun pugs tonight, props to cenarius for filling out our 5 man nicely. Still need a few more members to start up some wargames and work twoards premading again. Skilled/geared hunters and healers please apply :)

Id like to join yalls guild I have a 19 warrior fixing to have a 19 hpally/ret and an 85 warrior and ret pally

Make a toon on korgath and talk to myself, legend, or system. Doing a quick /who 19 will give you people who can point you in the right direction.

Rivfader said:
Make a toon on korgath and talk to myself, legend, or system. Doing a quick /who 19 will give you people who can point you in the right direction.

You guys good on rogues? iv been debating on xfering.

We have two solid active rogues, but I would welcome any xfers for activity as long as you meet the requirements. Feel free to talk to myself, legend, or system on korgath. I probably won't be around tonight but I will be on the rest of the week. We can give you vent info in game.

Wish I could have played but I have been really busy with work. I havent had any time to log this week.

If i were to transfer a mage, i wouldn't be active as such, so would it be okay if i was just in the guild and pugged with you all every now and then?

Users who are viewing this thread