US Level 19 10v10 Premade

How do you guys want the teams to be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Delayed

Grandfathered
Hey all! Delayed here, I am currently searching for a nearby date sometime within this month to have some level 19 10v10's! This will be generally directed towards those whom participated in any of the Twink cups or have played twinks during WoD or years past. Don't get me wrong though anyone can join!

I am currently going to try and keep the games like the rules that were previously held in the past,

I.E.

1) 1 Arms warrior Per team

2) 2 of a class will be the maximum for a team

3) Spec stacking is also allowed. (boomy is also included in this as double boomy was banned)

4) No more than 2 stealth, Restoration Druid FC does not count as a stealth!

5) No Grave Yard jumping from Horde side.

6) Teams swap bases after every game to keep it "fair"
(this depends on the poll responses)

Those are just a few examples towards the rules at hand, more will be implemented in time.

We can do 1 of 3 choices! (check the poll above!): This is going to be the communities choice!

Alliance Vs Alliance

Horde Vs Horde

Alliance Vs Horde

That's all i have to say for now, thank you!

Delayed#1508 if interested!

Last edited:
Horde v Horde and no Fel armor makes the most sense to me, similar to how +15 sp bracer and ZG enchants were banned in the Twink Cup. Fel armor is at that level.

Horde v Horde and no Fel armor makes the most sense to me, similar to how +15 sp bracer and ZG enchants were banned in the Twink Cup. Fel armor is at that level.

Not saying I don't agree with banning felgear, but where are you pulling your numbers from?

My Mage is 8/9 i34 and I can't say I've seen an increase beyond a few intellect and stamina. The notable stat bump is solely from wands.

Just talked to a good amount of people and have some good feed back! Really want to push this and make it happen!

fel armor should stick as its not a particular gain is stats like some of the old GF Gear used to be. btw i'm all for this if my schedule lines up right but i only have toons on allia so it'd have to work around that

Here's my arguement.

No one should have GF'd iLvl values because there's no reason. Back in WoD, GF'd items created customization. Now, due to Stat Templates, GF'd items create nothing but an unfair and pointless advantage. Rather than be on uneven levels, we should abuse the Stat template system to have everyone be on even grounds for a more competitive enviorenment.

Here's my arguement.

No one should have GF'd iLvl values because there's no reason. Back in WoD, GF'd items created customization. Now, due to Stat Templates, GF'd items create nothing but an unfair and pointless advantage. Rather than be on uneven levels, we should abuse the Stat template system to have everyone be on even grounds for a more competitive enviorenment.

i think this would be the least of the issues, and only really need to be applied if 19s actually ever became anything again

nd ill organise premade in the middle of november until then i cannot partake so good luck delayed

Reactions: Mvq
i think this would be the least of the issues, and only really need to be applied if 19s actually ever became anything again

I agree. I only wanna talk about it now because I believe it's an interesting discussion, even tho it's pointless until premades actually happen, as you said.

Here's my arguement.

TL;DR I paid $1000 for my character so I could have an advantage, however I no longer have an advantage and other players have one over me, because of this they should not be allowed to use their BiS gear.

TL;DR I paid $1000 for my character so I could have an advantage, however I no longer have an advantage and other players have one over me, because of this they should not be allowed to use their BiS gear.

You clearly didn't get my point.

In WoD, GF'd gear created customization.
In Legion, GF'd gear creates an advantage. If we remove GF'd gear there is no Gear advantage, and therefor it'll be a more competitive enviorenment.

Similar to how ZG enchants created an advantage that was unnecessary. We removed it to create a more even playing-field. Now with the Stat Template we can create it completely even.

If you wanna have a discussion about this, answer this or you'll never win:
Why not have everyone on even grounds in a competitive enviorenment?

@Mvq tbh gf'd gear doesn't really give a advantage. It is 2-3 extra stat points. But don't you get tournament gear when you zone in a wargame?

In Legion, GF'd gear creates an advantage. If we remove GF'd gear there is no Gear advantage, and therefor it'll be a more competitive enviorenment.

Similar to how ZG enchants created an advantage that was unnecessary. We removed it to create a more even playing-field. Now with the Stat Template we can create it completely even.

Oh no, I did get the point you were trying to make, but it's horribly flawed logic.

inferno robe was just a customization not an advantage :^)

Users who are viewing this thread