EU+US Level 100 Legion items - Are they bugged?

Stale

Legend
So I've recently been checking AH regularly and I see epic items for level 100 on AH, but when I look these up on wowhead, they're required level 101.

Does anyone know anything about this?

So I've recently been checking AH regularly and I see epic items for level 100 on AH, but when I look these up on wowhead, they're required level 101.

Does anyone know anything about this?
New Scaling Tech for Legion, works for Levels 98-110.

I haven't seen any 99 yet, I spose you have to farm A TON at level 99 to get any BoE epics there?

Also 110 items just start at level 101 (the ones that scale) with a ilvl of 840+

I haven't seen any 99 yet, I spose you have to farm A TON at level 99 to get any BoE epics there?

Also 110 items just start at level 101 (the ones that scale) with a ilvl of 840+
Click my 99 DH in my Signature, I'm wearing one. I can assure you they do drop and scale all the way down to 98 ;)

You'll notice the Ring I have says right on it "Requires Level 101" but my Character is in fact 99.

yeah but problem right now is everyone who's doing Legion was already 100, need fresh level 98's to start doing Legion for more BoE's on AH :p

yeah but problem right now is everyone who's doing Legion was already 100, need fresh level 98's to start doing Legion for more BoE's on AH :p
The VAST majority is 100+ yes, but I found that 99 World Epic on my Realm's AH and we're listed between Low-Medium Pop, I would wager that super High Pop Realms have at least a few of them on the AH with some regularity. Also, the 101's are littering my Realms AH, there's 2 pages of them and some with WF + Tertiary + Socket, if you have 500K+ Gold lmao.

Haha, yeah I saw that on my realm too, problem with the 99 and 100 items is that they're not that extremely more OP. Whereas at level 101 you jump up 150 ilvls.

Haha, yeah I saw that on my realm too, problem with the 99 and 100 items is that they're not that extremely more OP. Whereas at level 101 you jump up 150 ilvls.
You do at 99 also, the static BG "Template" is iLvL 600 while the non-WF BoE World Epics are 746. Once I get a full set of those (if I even get that lucky over the next 2 years) I'll be over 750 iLvL. What to keep in mind is that 101's won't be capable of vastly exceeding the 100-109 BG Template like 98/99's can, nor will they be able to exceed what a 109 can reach in iLvL since those very same World Epics don't drop for every slot. The only real advantage 101's have is in World PvP/PvE, similar to x0's of most Brackets.

I saw a lvl 98 in legion zones not twinking he said he heard that you can do it at 98 so he did it he was like ilvl average 690 when he hit 99 so he wasn't super geared but better than average

does anyone know the ilvl we need to exceed for level 100-109 bgs to have extra stats?
I want to say 800 is the "Template" for 100-109, unf when I tested it on my 102 Hunter the iLvL didn't change, only Stats. I ~doubled in Health (576K vs 1009K) and lost about 50% of my Secondaries. An interesting thing to note, Leech/Avoidance/Speed are nullified once you enter, at least for me it was.

100-109%20bracket%20collage.png

Users who are viewing this thread