Level 10 items/enchants on Level 11s

zayl

Hey y'all.

I'm making a new twink at level 11, but first I wanted to stop at level 10 to get the cape and neck to enchant them. Along the way, I found a fellow twinker who said that while the neck enchant DOES work, the cape enchant DOES NOT once you level. I wanted a second opinion: is this true? Has anyone else noticed this?

As far as I know, you can't enchant a cape with "Gift of X" if it's above item level 60. Level 10 warforged is item level 59 so you can enchant it. Level 11 warforged is item level 62 so you can not enchant it. Even if you do enchant a level 10 cloak, you don't get the single secondary stat that's listed, but you do get the 2% movement speed.

So if you're level 11 it comes down to 1 stamina (item level 62 cape) vs 2% movement speed (item level 59 cloak with enchant) as far as I can tell.

As far as I know, you can't enchant a cape with "Gift of X" if it's above item level 60. Level 10 warforged is item level 59 so you can enchant it. Level 11 warforged is item level 62 so you can not enchant it. Even if you do enchant a level 10 cloak, you don't get the single secondary stat that's listed, but you do get the 2% movement speed.

So if you're level 11 it comes down to 1 stamina (item level 62 cape) vs 2% movement speed (item level 59 cloak with enchant) as far as I can tell.
They probably weren't aware that the Cloak enchant does not give primary stats as it indicates, and that we use it solely for the mvmnt speed increase!

I would agree with all of you, but they assured me they "had tested and tested and it doesn't provide crit nor movement speed". I think based on my own feelings and the confirmation that I received here, I'm gonna see for myself.

Users who are viewing this thread