Level 10 Hunter Chardev Help

Could someone post some perfect level 10 char dev's for whatever classes you can be bothered to do/ know about their gear? Thanks very much in advance = D

ioerror from medivh alliance is the best of the best.

also check out Beats On Nineteens (guild) for a few other options) (medivh horde)

Thanks Bamf, and thank you for the armory link Penicillin = D

Looks like Im making a ..... I haven't decided >.<

Stunggix said:
Spefi has better gear than Io. Imo.

ioerror has alliance gear too, he may not have it equipt atm (he has more gear sets then you would imagine) all spefi has on him is hat and proff that ioerror lacks due to engy goggles. ioerror is just an unlucky sob hah well over 2 yrs at 10 twinking and no luck. then comes people like (tener) who get it first week

jafizz said:
ioerror has alliance gear too, he may not have it equipt atm (he has more gear sets then you would imagine) all spefi has on him is hat and proff that ioerror lacks due to engy goggles. ioerror is just an unlucky sob hah well over 2 yrs at 10 twinking and no luck. then comes people like (tener) who get it first week

Ok, unlucky i got 2 on same weekend.

good for you?? im just saying ioerror is the best hunter at 10 around.. not to mention his activity is outstanding.

I can concur, he even go that op trinket awhile back:) btw jaff i got both my hats less then 10 mins in, 3rd pool on my druid for the first time ever there with him and 3rd week on my warrior

cant fish this wknd

I cant fish this weekend, but lets hope I get it the next. Its currently lvl 8 (female tauren hunter Ive decided). = D

fuck Ive been fishing so many times on my rogue and still no hat :<

agm has also been a pain in the ass, im up to 2 now lawl

Users who are viewing this thread