Level 1

BlueSpotTV

Hello all, I am new to the Twink scene and was wondering what level to stop at. If I stop at level 1 what content do y'all recommend to do ?

If you play on EU you can join our Level one Twinks guild on Dunemaul. Some of us are still active ;)

The content for level 1s is not what it used to be. I would recommend you make a lvl 1 on wrath classic instead of retail. If you decide on retail, you have to deal with gfed specs, if you do not have old level 1s. And that is already a power gap.

But if you decide to give level 1s on retail a try. Just read the guide, and find out what server you wonna play on. You can ask in the discord where people are most active, be it EU or NA.

Also check all ur servers, for dead lvl 1 bank alts or toons that has gfed spec.

If you decide on wrath, we have a guild on Gehennas that is active, with videos uploaded + active events. Reach out to Royanz, if you were to play wrath and you are EU. (We do have partial funding, if i remember correctly) But again, reach out.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread