EU+US Level 1 Twinks in Legion?

Hurtaz

Grandfathered
What do we know/expect about level 1 twinks in Legion? Anyone who have played the beta who knows any significant changes to level 1s?

But I'll research and if I find anything I'll let u know

Great!

I made some research yesterday and so far, the biggest changes I could find will be the ability for Hunters and Shamans to equip Mail armor and Warrior and Paladin to equip Plate armor, the insignia trinket will be a spell instead and there won't be any new Heirlooms for players below level 90 (at least in the beginning).

If the insignias become spells, as long as lvl 1's still have access to that spell, that frees up a trinket slot for an agm or a haste trinket. Tbh that sounds awesome, because while fully twinking a lvl 1 will take that much longer, you're going to see a higher quality of lvl 1 twinks to duel with.

If the insignias become spells, as long as lvl 1's still have access to that spell, that frees up a trinket slot for an agm or a haste trinket. Tbh that sounds awesome, because while fully twinking a lvl 1 will take that much longer, you're going to see a higher quality of lvl 1 twinks to duel with.
They changed it so you'll only get the insignia spell when joining an arena or bg for the first time. So unfortunately, we won't be seeing this at level 1.

Also the spirit to vers thing will be a thing to test in legion I mean if u could stack spirit in a lvl 1 u can get some crazy vers for a lvl 1
I've tested it. You'll be abe to gain 1 vers on chest, bracers and boots if I remember corretly, but I would rather use the +1 all stats and Minor Speed instead. But I've already bought the enchants tho, gotta have a Versatility setup ;)

Yeah, if it's only 1 point then glorious or whatever stats in chest is best, yeah.

I like versa as a backup to stam, but i only really see value if you stack it in increments of 5 or 10%. 1% versa on its own isn't worth it compared to 1 stam or something (imo), but I read in another thread that versa value is exponential or something (each point of versa is worth more than the previous point).

The cloak enchants feel a lot like the old leg enchants used to, big impact on twinking for stats, although the that's for wpvp and pve now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread