Level 1 Twink private server

Should the toons start with additional spells? Such as a hunter starting arcane shot

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Ah I already broke #2! Lucky it wasnt a rule then :)

Instead of say "dont attack staff" do "Dont Attack Staff with <GM> On"´

Seems a bit more fair

seriously, lvl1twinkserver. YOu need to edit the hamachi info and priv server info into your first post. YOu hav eto look through 11 pages of posts to find the hamachi pw and there's like 5 differnet passwords written by different people. FOr new people this could be annoying. ALso I'm not sure if the hamachi im trying to log on is wrong, says it full

ServerID:Backstabrofl

Password:awesome12

There is 7 people on the Hamachi, I also see your name in the list of people that arent logged on.

Interesting, private servers are win :3

The Hamachi is working, but Level1Server hasn't turned the server on for awhile now. I can't seem to get a hold of him too.

~Zuty

Sorry everyone just some personal problems came up and its hard to keep the server up while these problems are still up so in till I can resolve these problems just be patient please.

Lvl1twinkserver said:
Sorry everyone just some personal problems came up and its hard to keep the server up while these problems are still up so in till I can resolve these problems just be patient please.

Understood dude. Best of luck.

~Zuty

Users who are viewing this thread