Level 1 twink paladin gear

Grunge said:
sunstrider axe is a MH weapon, so no OH. Sunstrider MH with a sader and BTB with lifesteal/agi might be fun to play with.

i use haste over agi most all the time, for a palli after 3.3 i would definitly roll with a counterweighted axe most all the time. casts and swings are quick as balls, never have to worry about going oom.. looks like a winner to me.

Wow, I can't believe I never noticed "Main-Hand". Epic fail ego, epic fail.

Actually, having it in the MH is probably even better. 3.5 proc rate, and sinister strike swings your MH, so more procs, just less dmg from the thrash blade. Hmmm.. I should get a mace for an offhand :O

Ego said:
Wow, I can't believe I never noticed "Main-Hand". Epic fail ego, epic fail.

Actually, having it in the MH is probably even better. 3.5 proc rate, and sinister strike swings your MH, so more procs, just less dmg from the thrash blade. Hmmm.. I should get a mace for an offhand :O

when i get rolling again im going to try out one of those slow BoA's in my mh, i dont know if the Sunstrider Axe is going to measure up just because its dps is a bit lacking. proc tests may prove differently, i'll see.

gotta roll a belf :p

I have a level one twink. 555 hp. 28 percent crit, 32 percent dodge. I demand a level one section on these forums!

OMG its 1337 o'clock!

sorry i just saw it and had to post and this wwas the thread i was reading.

More on topic, yay lvl one! I've considered them before, but is there really that much to do on them other than duels and organised events?

hey ego could we set a meeting time. I would like to see how you geared your rogue. :)

i vote that we get a lvl 1 section on this site, maybe a lvl 1, and a 2-9 twink, because i see a lot of lvl 5 and such twinks as well. It would make the organization for us level 1's much easier, and we wouldn't have to crowd the 10-19's. Vive le lvl 1's!! and is it possible for an american player to go onto the Eu Realms?

Kore nametooshort said:
OMG its 1337 o'clock!

sorry i just saw it and had to post and this wwas the thread i was reading.

More on topic, yay lvl one! I've considered them before, but is there really that much to do on them other than duels and organised events?

My time can't be 13:37... QQ. I used to go by military style time, but no one could read it on my iPod, phone, etc, so I changed it back.

Evade said:
hey ego could we set a meeting time. I would like to see how you geared your rogue. :)

Sure. I will be on around 11pm EST tonight, and Probably getting on now, it depends.

beefy said:
i vote that we get a lvl 1 section on this site, maybe a lvl 1, and a 2-9 twink, because i see a lot of lvl 5 and such twinks as well. It would make the organization for us level 1's much easier, and we wouldn't have to crowd the 10-19's. Vive le lvl 1's!! and is it possible for an american player to go onto the Eu Realms?

Imo, level 1 section or Level 1-5, really any level 6-9 is pointless to twink at, but then again, twinking is about getting the best gear possible for your level and trying your best to overcome stronger targets ^_^, so not crushing on anyone who twinks 6-9 ^_^

PS - 69lol:cool:

Ego said:
PS - 69lol:cool:

lol69

just make a 1-9 section

level 10s post in the 10-19, so level 1s can post in the 1-9s :p

it'll be the most popular level in the whole 1-9 thing by far, but maybe level 5 twinks will pick up too...

is it possible to bring all of the level 1 topics to the level 1 board? or no?

edit: i don't see a level 1 board yet.

Users who are viewing this thread