Level 1 Twink in Cataclysm

Beerloveer

Fish Hunter
Hi,
I am playing on Catacalysm private server right now and I wanted to know how many Achievements / reputations can a level 1 do. I have a brief idea but I didnt find anything that usefull, maybe few old vidoes from Røskmeg but they dont have much either.
I would appreciate any help.
Thanks.

Hi,
I am playing on Catacalysm private server right now and I wanted to know how many Achievements / reputations can a level 1 do. I have a brief idea but I didnt find anything that usefull, maybe few old vidoes from Røskmeg but they dont have much either.
Thanks.

From what I can recall, and also according to Roskmeg's achievements and his comrades', approx 2k was considered very high.

The majority of your reps would come from

-Ethereum Prison Cell key farm for all dungeon related TBC reps
-Transferring honor into justice points to buy woltk rep tokens.
-Kurenai
-Timbermaw
-Cenarion Circle

I was also kinda wondering if Bloodsail and Steamwheel cartel were posibble, they should be imo. I am not really exited to gear another chat to boots me tho :D

What kind of private server, and is it active ? For level once that is. I could be interested to try it out @Beerloveer

It is a Cataclysm private server - Twinstar, server Apollo.
And no it is not really active right now because everyone is waiting for upcoming Pandaria update in a near future.
Oh okay, but tempted to check it out still. So may have to make acc

What Class/race you plan on going as a lvl1?

Already decided to go Human Rogue - Mainly because I want to farm those reputations and human racial is really usefull.

WoWScrnShot_100121_092437.jpg

I was also kinda wondering if Bloodsail and Steamwheel cartel were posibble, they should be imo. I am not really exited to gear another chat to boots me tho :D
Yes, kill booty bay guards to exalted then farmed pirates in tanaris from 0/360000 to exalted then farm pirates outside ratchet to get the other cartels to exalted.

Yes, kill booty bay guards to exalted then farmed pirates in tanaris from 0/360000 to exalted then farm pirates outside ratchet to get the other cartels to exalted.

Ye I know I did that on my lvl 20 warrior but back then I could 1v1 booty bay guards, now with lvl 1 I will need to level character myself to boost me or something like that :D

I have one question that I hope someone will know the answear to.
As lvl 1 twink I dont really have much trinkets to choose from but recently I watched a low level paladin with like 0.2s attack speed and someone in comments suggested to farm up https://tbc.wowhead.com/item=32654/crystalforged-trinket .
So I looked up if it has no lvl req on cata aswell and it doesnt. So my question is how to farm orgila rep as lvl 1?
I need another player ofc but how is my question.

shartuul transporter event.

blizzard made trinket 70+ only on patch 3.3, around the great WOTLK twink nerf. the event was removed expacs later, maybe to prevent low level player rep gain, also punishing higher level players

Hi,
Thanks.
cata was when 1s started getting hit very hard kinda not as fun because 4.0.1 is when formal dangui got nerfed aka 90% dodge isnt achievable
while that being said some old enchants were fun double elemental force is bis otherwise its just looms

Hi,
Well I was looking into doing some reputation stuff and found out that I can get like 5 wotlk reputations to exalted or at least to friendly so I can buy tabard from them but the only way to get that rep is by buying stuff with Justice points.
And I only know one way of optaining that currency and that is exchangeing it with honor points that I can get from world PvP.
But it is really slow. So is there any other way of getting honor points / justice points or do I have to kill a lot of lvl 1s to get it. Maybe higher level players give more honor.
Any help will be appreciated.

Hi,
Well I was looking into doing some reputation stuff and found out that I can get like 5 wotlk reputations to exalted or at least to friendly so I can buy tabard from them but the only way to get that rep is by buying stuff with Justice points.
And I only know one way of optaining that currency and that is exchangeing it with honor points that I can get from world PvP.
But it is really slow. So is there any other way of getting honor points / justice points or do I have to kill a lot of lvl 1s to get it. Maybe higher level players give more honor.
Any help will be appreciated.
Regarding your honor / justice points. What i did back in the day was, making an level 58 DK. And spamming bgs, for honor points, converting to justice points. And vise versa. Not sure if you are looking for it, to buy herilooms. Can not remember if the tokens u buy can be mailed. But farm honor on high level, and convert to justice and than buy looms. If it is for reputation and tabard. There is not really any other method, than Hks and honor botting on ur level 1. Or simply world pvp.

Also try the xpoff.com Discord server. Alot of people with high expertise, regarding level 1 twinks. Winterly, jonnes ect

Regarding your honor / justice points. What i did back in the day was, making an level 58 DK. And spamming bgs, for honor points, converting to justice points. And vise versa. Not sure if you are looking for it, to buy herilooms. Can not remember if the tokens u buy can be mailed. But farm honor on high level, and convert to justice and than buy looms. If it is for reputation and tabard. There is not really any other method, than Hks and honor botting on ur level 1. Or simply world pvp.

Also try the xpoff.com Discord server. Alot of people with high expertise, regarding level 1 twinks. Winterly, jonnes ect

Thanks I will porbably try discord

Users who are viewing this thread