Level 1 Rogue - Rate My Twink!

You suck you dont have Squealers belt!
So dissapointed in you.

J/king man

You should grab some throwing knives to keep people in combat and get Squealer's Belt. :D

I'm sorry if it's a stupid question, but is Lifestealing a good enchant for lvl 1's? :p
I remember when it was BiS for lvl 19 rogues ;)
And what about double Fiery wep with 2 fast weps?

Also is Squealer's Belt still obtainable?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry if it's a stupid question, but is Lifestealing a good enchant for lvl 1's? :p
I remember when it was BiS for lvl 19 rogues ;)
And what about double Fiery wep with 2 fast weps?

Also is Squealer's Belt still obtainable?
You can buy Squealers Belt off other people, but you can't get it from doing the old quest anymore... Lifestealing pewpews but only in PvP. Idk about fiery wep but it has the highest dpm of all. Not viable for PvE I think though.

You can buy Squealers Belt off other people, but you can't get it from doing the old quest anymore... Lifestealing pewpews but only in PvP. Idk about fiery wep but it has the highest dpm of all. Not viable for PvE I think though.
Do you got some numbers from Lifestealing? :)

And what is dpm? :)

Edit: And what about crusader? :)

6 procs pr minute.. So with a wep with 2sec haste, will proc Lifestealing every 5th hit? Meaning you will gain an advantage of 60HP every 5th hit / every 10sec. But only 30 dmg every 10 sec, so Lifestealing gives roughly 3 more dps to a 2sec weapon?

How often does Fiery Weapon proc? :)

6 procs pr minute.. So with a wep with 2sec haste, will proc Lifestealing every 5th hit? Meaning you will gain an advantage of 60HP every 5th hit / every 10sec. But only 30 dmg every 10 sec, so Lifestealing gives roughly 3 more dps to a 2sec weapon?

How often does Fiery Weapon proc? :)
I believe fiery has the same proc per minute as LS. Didn't bother reading the advanced stuff since I'm tired but I use battleworn thrash blade with LS and pouch + a 15agi dagger.(IF I'm using LS in PvP)

I was thinking of making a 1 rogue, but I only got trash blade with 15 agi and tank sword with crusader, but I might do some tries on Chardev to see what weapons and enchants gives the most dps advantage, but thanks for your useful answers! :D

And btw, where do you get these kinds of informations with dpm, procs etc? :)

Gear and everything looks great. You just need something outstanding like of the Alliance and such :)
Get that, and it's an amazing level one twink :D

*GET AN TURTLE PLS* they are cute 2 level one twinks :D

While your at getting the turtle, I think you should just get Bloodthirsty ;)

Users who are viewing this thread