EU+US Level 1 Ragefire Chasm

Tinytony

Grandfathered
Me and the boys got into Ragefire Chasm. Found it today. We're able to access it.

https://i.imgur.com/wtAUp2G.jpg

This was a prank (sorry), I didn't lie tho ;)
All we did was clip past the entrance with cushions.

Last edited:
Pretty sure they just found a way in "unzoned" so they arent actually in the dungeon with mobs etc, hence the image...
Sorry if I am mistaken.

We were able to exploit into the dungeon using some crafty mechanics. This is an instanced zone, and no the gear does not scale sadly. Dropped a level 10 blue, but nothing else really worth noting.

I'm mostly just interested to get more achieves on F2P. >.> And potentially pets/mounts.

We haven't tried ICC, but we're going to once we get someone to fly us there, or we somehow glide there from dal lmao. Noted, though.

I can help you guys fly there if you want.

i can fly you guys right now to icc
[doublepost=1532106757,1532106723][/doublepost]add my btag thotfcc#1594

We were able to exploit into the dungeon using some crafty mechanics. This is an instanced zone, and no the gear does not scale sadly. Dropped a level 10 blue, but nothing else really worth noting.
what do you mean by "some crafty mechanics"?
how!??

We haven't tried ICC, but we're going to once we get someone to fly us there, or we somehow glide there from dal lmao. Noted, though.
its possible I did it back when I didn't have friends dw

Sorry if this seems rude, but I'm trying to get everything on my characters before I release the method. Just playing it smart so that it doesn't get hotfixed before I get everything.

Users who are viewing this thread