Level 1 or Level 5

Arenaman

Veteran
Hey guys, I'm making a low level rogue twink to duel people in the crossroads. Would a level 1 twink or a level 5 twink suit this better? Would I be able to beat crossroads levelers at level 1? Thanks!

You’d prolly hit two just getting to the crossroads
[doublepost=1572311559,1572311434][/doublepost]1s are useless until tbc anyways

If you want to 1 Twink, Get a lock summon to Org then Crossroads, you can have both FPS and fly back and forth.

1 Twinking and 5 Twinking seem very similar, but 5 will have ALOT more gear wise including Fishing Tournament gear, AGM, Fire Festival shoulders in the summer, possibly can be enchanted. etc. etc. etc.

Edit: Planning your XP explorations is very important for both 1's and 5's. Very important.

Cant say whats better.. I personaly like have a more choises, so im making 9'
Also if u choose 5' dont forget get AGM quest idealy as lvl1, 500+ exp from that, 12/12 quest dont give any i think.. And explore as many as u can, majority of elvin, some Redridge, westfall, Darkshore (for hunt fresh Ali ofc)..

And most important imo are BIS (horde only - Kodo hunter legins) +4agi legs from Mulgore.. Already tested and u can have it done (with help of others ofc) even before lvl 5 (start q req lvl3)
Also i wanna get FMP, u cannot use healing from that, but still its +10stam offhand sience u got dualwield on lvl 10

Edit: bigB show again, they are Indie company.. "target is too low level" just tell me pls HOW, when the legs ARE ilvl15... (i know i want +100hp, but rn its expensive for me and also isnt easy convince somebody do that for me)

_20191111_084236.JPG
_20191111_084158.JPG

Last edited:
Personally I think the strongest low level twink you can make is probably in the region of level 12. We discussed this on a different thread a while ago.

Basically reaching level 10 unlocks lots of quests with incredible rewards but the exp from completing them all will get you to about level 12. Frankly the 2H staff you can get at that level from WC quest chain has disgusting top end damage for the level.

Buuuut if you're dead set on lvl 1 vs lvl 5 I'd personally go 5. As others have said, it opens a lot of possibilities later down the line when fishing tournament releases, you get a few greens with nice stats for now, plus a few spells. Backstab for rogue makes for some pretty mean crits with the BiS dagger.

UsMNuqD.png
For obvious reasons i'm not going to post information that will allow these people to be contacted on a public forum so I've deleted the suffix column for this screenshot.

The community is pretty substantial considering how bad this game is and was supportive of getting as many people into the tournament as possible (hence why I am playing and running the tournament upon request by majority vote).
The 6 bracket isn't too different than what I presume the 5s would be but you'll see the nuance I'm sure if you do a little research on it.

Really cool to see so many :eek: I'd definitely get involved if it was on my server, never mind.
Best of luck to you all!

I cannot wait to be a part of this lvl 6 tourney! My shaman is very close to being lvl6 fully geared.

Don't underestimate the expenses nor the time required to level. Add me on Discord for an invite to our discord with tons of assorted information and helpers for making your toons. 'Ayden#6896'
Will do, thanks a lot :)

Hello fellow lowbies.
I wanna just make a quick note for all of you, who already doesn't know that.
Not sure, if its a bug or legit vanilla behavior, but we cant have insignia / medailon on our lvl 1-9 toons.

Rank2 is requered, but we dont get any honour. And for R2 u NEED honor.
I havent screens with kills, where in chat window pop up gaining honour, but in my tab is ZERO after 11kills.
So, honour (together with R2) is propably locked behind a lvl10.

(yes, i know Verycoolguy have medailon in his video, but it seems its cuz pserver didnt know that critical info.. Or its bug and we need report it.. Anyone other have same experience? Any source for confirmation)

Users who are viewing this thread