+4 Armor

Hands
Herbalist Gloves

Belt
+5 Armor

Feet
+6 Armor

ENCHANTS

A great addon for this is Epic Enchant List - you can set it to see what enchants are available and if you use it on your level 1, it automatically scales for you!

Weapon Enchant - Elemental Force (Will produce the most dmg for all classes. Other enchants are situational only) | Flintlocke's Woodchucker (Hunters)

Armor Enchants - For the most part, all but the WoD "Gift of" enchants only give +1 to a stat. So your choice becomes what stats you want to increase by +1.
While there is room for debate, I follow these 4 steps.
1) Haste - Speeds up attacks, spell cast, and resource regen. This is arguably our best offensive stat if you're using a PPM weapon enchant
2) Stamina - Never a bad go thing to have, and you can never have too much.
3) Crit - Once you feel comfortable with the above, it's time to start stacking crit for increase weapon proc damage.
4) Versatility / Multistrike - These look interesting, but more testing is needed

Also, it's important to note that speed enchants do not stack. So the foot enchant you choose should not be one that increases movement speed. My suggestion would be Surefooted for all classes

ENCHANTS

A great addon for this is Epic Enchant List - you can set it to see what enchants are available and if you use it on your level 1, it automatically scales for you!

Weapon Enchant - Elemental Force (Will produce the most dmg for all classes. Other enchants are situational only) | Flintlocke's Woodchucker (Hunters)

Armor Enchants - For the most part, all but the WoD "Gift of" enchants only give +1 to a stat. So your choice becomes what stats you want to increase by +1.
While there is room for debate, I follow these 4 steps.​
1) Haste - Speeds up attacks, spell cast, and resource regen. This is arguably our best offensive stat if you're using a PPM weapon enchant
2) Stamina - Never a bad go thing to have, and you can never have too much.
3)
Crit - Once you feel comfortable with the above, it's time to start stacking crit for increase weapon proc damage.
4)
Versatility / Multistrike - These look interesting, but more testing is needed

Also, it's important to note that speed enchants do not stack. So the foot enchant you choose should not be one that increases movement speed. My suggestion would be Surefooted for all classes

Last edited:
I think I'm done...for you guys that play other classes than rogue/caster, let me know if I missed something or if you do it different. Thanks!

does this forum have a moderator or a specific person assigned to stickies?

Last edited by a moderator:
updated the format ... hope it's easier to read

Great guide :) I love the herbalists gloves... never thought about those after going for server first 525 herb lol!
I am back again >.> damn Warcrack and your pandas!

Users who are viewing this thread