EU+US Level 1 - 5 twinks (Global Guild)

Royanz

Legend
We have an idea that's called : (Global Guild)

Our goal with this new idea is too create a more active, bigger and stronger community for every level 1 - 5 twink in this bracket. The Goal with this idea is to bring the community closer so all the level 1 - 5 twinks will be a part of the same thing, for example Events, Gatherings, Duels, World PvP, World PvE etc, we are spread around on different servers, our solution for solving that problem is the communication program called : Discord

This Discord will be used as a big Guild / Community working as a guild that extends from each level 1 - 5 Twink, guild, faction, server and even region for both "EU+US" !

A new community platform where we can co-operate with all level 1 - 5 twinks and easily publish new events taking place for your own level 1 - 5 twink guild! and talk with people with similar interest as you have, make new friends and meet other level 1 - 5 twinks and do everything together for example, World PvP, World PvE, Duels, Transmog, Events and the most important thing have fun! ^^

The thought is built with the base of a core <liféless> with Royanz as the Guild Leader, together with Lyxx (Vibecka) The Guild master of <WTB Heals> they will work as main managers and organisers for the community and revival aswell for hosting the Discord that we have as a Network gathering for all level 1 - 5 twinks and guilds that we call the : (Global Guild)

The Discord (Global Guild) also organises each twink into their roll showing what guild they mainly play in, what server they are from and from what region they belong to. If anything of this said in this thread seems unclear in any way or you have any questions to ous about it / wanna get in contact with ous you can add ous on battletag!

EU Battletag :
Royanz : Royanz#2390 [Level 1 twink guild: liféless] (Server name : Bronzebeard) (Faction : Alliance)
Lyxx (Vibecka) : Vibecka#2944 [Level 1 twink guild : WTB Heals] (Server name : Outland) (Faction : Alliance) l [Level 5 twink guild : Five a Day] (Server name : Outland) (Faction : Alliance)
Dukon : Emukiopa#2975 [Level 1 twink guild : Level One Twinks] ( Server name : Dunemaul) (Faction : Horde)

Discord (Global Guild) : https://discord.gg/we3xacx

Last edited:
Some pictures from my perspective, hope to see more people join in on the fun! ( Level one raid )

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_070817_183232.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_070817_183232.jpg
    644.1 KB · Views: 193
  • WoWScrnShot_070817_184119.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_070817_184119.jpg
    603.6 KB · Views: 348
Last edited:
Some bosses we took down :D on Our level 1 twinks

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_070817_211221.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_070817_211221.jpg
    358.6 KB · Views: 271
  • WoWScrnShot_070817_182523.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_070817_182523.jpg
    670.6 KB · Views: 248
  • WoWScrnShot_070817_183214.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_070817_183214.jpg
    685.1 KB · Views: 386
  • WoWScrnShot_070817_183436.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_070817_183436.jpg
    401.2 KB · Views: 291
Guys! We got a Global Youtube for all level 1 twinks! If you are interested in uploading a video to the Global Youtube contact Royanz and he will go threw the material and upload it!
The Chanel is just made and we got our first video up! Check the chanel and the first video out!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJWuI0GCEjgCZ654BkgHutg

New event made on the 14th of July! Event will be at 17:00! World PvP Alliance vs Horde, we will all meet up in Durator and kill people that is leveling and maybe even face of some horde level 1 twinks, do some duels maybe even abit of PvE ^^ share with your friends! Every level 1 twink is possible, for more information you can write to me in-game or write / talk to me on Discord!

Discord for all level 1 twinks! : https://discord.gg/we3xacx

My nigga Oj Simpson got parole Also my btag is "Emukiopa#2975" Incase you would like to add me as friend, and have questions about level 1 twinks. :( Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread