Let's talk about pets

Bubbledina

What's your favorite pet in WoW?:thonk: I have 1052 pets and I really like collecting them, but I'm not a big fan of pet battles :pepeW:
My favorites are Baa'l and Gillvanas.

wow-baal2.jpg
iu

I love pet collecting! Especially on a f2p where "collecting" doesnt mean just dropping by the AH

And I submit, because of this, the humble Westfall Chicken as one of the coolest. If memory serves it was the first pet I ever collected on my old main way back in vanilla (maybe TBC? I didnt get into pets for a while) because people were clucking at chickens in westfall, I had no idea why and had to ask like 6 different people before someone would tell me.

Very cool little easter (chicken?) egg

Dear God, this thread is unfair, I keep finding pets in my journal that I want to post... so many cool ones. I'm at 1005 unique pets atm (stopped caring after 1000, I'll get back into it when they add another meta.)

upload_2021-4-5_10-37-50.png

I usually keep Pierre out for the cooking fire.

Also, pet battles are fun! You should give them a proper chance if you haven't yet.

Dear God, this thread is unfair, I keep finding pets in my journal that I want to post... so many cool ones. I'm at 1005 unique pets atm (stopped caring after 1000, I'll get back into it when they add another meta.)

View attachment 18965
I usually keep Pierre out for the cooking fire.
Also, pet battles are fun! You should give them a proper chance if you haven't yet.

Probably I should be in a good mood for them :FrogeConcern: I'll give it a chance ^^

Those are some nice collections - Murkablo is pretty sweet!
I don't have anything nearly so extensive though Spirit of Competition is an oldie but goodie.
hawk pet.jpg

Was a little more special before it was account-wide but remains my fave regardless.

Those are some nice collections - Murkablo is pretty sweet!
I don't have anything nearly so extensive though Spirit of Competition is an oldie but goodie.View attachment 18971
Was a little more special before it was account-wide but remains my fave regardless.
Dude, whats with the name.......:HYPERKEKW:

With regards to pets, I was at my most active during MoP, so I did most of my pet collecting back then. My fav pet is https://www.wowhead.com/npc=72009/xu-fu-cub-of-xuen. Was such a task trying to win that damn tourny. I lost my passion for pets not long after, and didn't even have the stomach to win the tourny again for the other trophy pets.

So Xu-Fu cub is my badge of pet awesomeness.......
upload_2021-4-6_21-55-59.png

Though, I prefer to roll with a https://www.wowhead.com/item=64494/tiny-shale-spider cause it makes Hawk (#TheRealHawk) feel like a true BM Huntard....... PepeLaugh
upload_2021-4-6_22-0-27.png

Just add pet snacks for that instant BM of old feeling :POGGERS:

I’d have to say Mechanical Squirrel. Similar to @Chops reasoning. I picked up engineering back in vanilla on my paladin and it was the first pet I ever got!

I also really like the Pygmy Cow from WoD.

Users who are viewing this thread