Lets revive 20 bracket? (EU)

Would you gear your characters again to play BGS/WGS?

• Yes

Votes: 20 69.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 31.0%

• Total voters

Fugitivo

Yo guys, idk if you have the same feeling as me but i miss the lvl 20 bracket, bgs, arenas, wargames.
I know i had beef with almost everyone hahahaha but i hope ya think like me, and you would like to get the bracket alive again, so idk, i would gear my characters again if there was enough people to play... So i'm just inviting you guys to gear your characters again to play again, all together

- Graet.

Those damned queues

Bt9uNhR.png

Even with a geared character, some don't BG and prefer exploring more the PvE scene until BGs can be enjoyed
It's not because queues pop less often that nobody is playing. Just enjoying more the rest of what wow has to offer

If you want to revive the pvp bracket, get online and make a daily bug report regarding the xpoff queue bug for vets and f2p players. Until this bug gets fixed, nobody and i mean NOBODY should queue to let 29's play only with their queue pop alts.

Just enjoying more the rest of what wow has to offer
Yep.

One of the results of the que merge was that the vast, vast majority of people who played 20s because it was the only option went to 29. And then it appears many of them took the opportunity to just quit twinking altogether when DF shuffled the gearing meta.

The people left at 20 are mostly people who play 20s for the larger pve adventure of F2P shenanigans. And because BGs have long just been a "stomp or be stomped" atmosphere, those 20s arent exactly incentivized to que for them outside of hunting a few achievements.

The bracket, it seems, is chugging along just fine and doesnt really need "saving". 20 twinks are doing what theyve always done... pve achievement farm, collect and generally chill amongst themselves.

BFA/SL were an exception. Not the rule.

make a daily bug report regarding the xpoff queue bug for vets and f2p players. Until this bug gets fixed
It is, most decidedly, not a bug. It is a design feature.

If we all agreed, we would just play 20s, but while its allowed to face 29s, there will always be retards, like always.. :kms:

But it would be sick if the ogs that didnt gear a character yet, start with it, and in some months, with everyone's support, reporting 29s everyday, we could enjoy the rest of the expansion.

So starting from now, ill report the "bug" every time i see a 29 in bg, and if more people contributes with it, id really appreciate it

Last edited:
If we all agreed, we would just play 20s, but while its allowed to face 29s, there will always be retards, like always.. :kms:

But it would be sick if the ogs that didnt gear a character yet, start with it, and in some months, with everyone's support, reporting 29s everyday, we could enjoy the rest of the expansion.

So starting from now, ill report the "bug" every time i see a 29 in bg, and if more people contributes with it, id really appreciate it

What bug lol
Reporting 29s for playing in their bracket legally is just some additional toxicity that this community doesn't need, especially in the current situation. If you don't want to see 29s in your bgs, then organise some 20s wargames. If there isn't enough to do wargames, then it's not even enough to get any "bug" fixed

What bug lol
Reporting 29s for playing in their bracket legally is just some additional toxicity that this community doesn't need, especially in the current situation. If you don't want to see 29s in your bgs, then organise some 20s wargames. If there isn't enough to do wargames, then it's not even enough to get any "bug" fixed
You're right, thats it

maybe EU people can reroll on US, need to consolidate to survive this winter.

there is only one US region, it's the natural selection.

Users who are viewing this thread