Let's queue some 3's this weekend

Desx

Legend
I'll be on Fridayevening and throughout the night aswell as saturday afternoon. Instead of grouping as 5 let's group as 3 and queue for skirms. I would love to see some more activity for 3v3's so lets make it happen. Just reply with what time you can play this weekend and what classes you play and we will try to form some groups. would love to see 5+ teams queuing skirms this weekend

Last edited:
I'll be queing for sure some tonight, what time you guys thinking about starting to que?

I'll probably start Qing around 9 EST myself, I'm sure others will pick up too. Should be a fun night, don't forget to Q 3s & BGs!

I'm super suprised that caster comps Actually aren't that bad!
Rsham/shadow/hunter was actually a viable comp and it was great! Shadow absolutely pumps and out damaged the hunter every game, i never would've expected that but its amazing!

Thought I'd bump this because of all the hype around arenas right now so reply to this thread what you can play and when on the weekend and we will try to make this happen

Fury (H) - lf KFC, Rogue/War, Mage/War, or Ret/War for fun times.

Also looking for healers to create synergy with both in wgs and 3s.
Will be rolling other dps for 8.1.5 tournament.

Slide into the DMs if you want my btag or just catch me in /4 or Disc.

I'm happy to DPS (fury) or heal (Rdruid) on either horde or Ally.

Fair warning, I'm still relatively new to healing so you'd need to be patient while I get better at shit like fake casting. Especially in arenas

Users who are viewing this thread