Lets get a 29 guild going!

Vanessá

Legend
BRING BACK DEADMANS

Will be starting a new guild on DRAENOR EU Horde called Bring back Deadmans, waiting for the release of WoD when BG's will turn 20-29 again, and we will get pops. Feel free to message me ingame on the nickname "Dreamcatchér" og add my battleid swag420#2521

Sounds great. Maybe we can do some wargames/ unlocked bgs sometimes. Spc is currently pretty active with 29s . Goodluck with the guild!

cmon now, it's not that bad... But lets stay on topic. U can hate on us in the @spc thread
The @spc thread is locked due to obvious reasons (its an @ thread). And what do you mean it is not that bad? You guys ruin everything wherever you go. You guys will be hated forever lol.

The @spc thread is locked due to obvious reasons (its an @ thread). And what do you mean it is not that bad? You guys ruin everything wherever you go. You guys will be hated forever lol.
wow is just a game... Some ppl take it too seriously. It's for fun, not to hate on ppl. ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
wow is just a game... Some ppl take it too seriously. It's for fun, not to hate on ppl. ^^
That is not an excuse for people to act like douchebags even though it is a game. Yes it is for fun. But how fun is it to sit in a 15 minute queue just to face people that you even know are worse than you but you just keep getting killed over and over at the graveyard. Thats not what i pay money every month for.

That is not an excuse for people to act like douchebags even though it is a game. Yes it is for fun. But how fun is it to sit in a 15 minute queue just to face people that you even know are worse than you but you just keep getting killed over and over at the graveyard. Thats not what i pay money every month for.
Hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread