Lets diagnose inoobupro

inoobupro

Banned
I get told daily on here that I need to kys or there's something wrong with me and I need to DIAF and it hurt my feelings so I went to the doctor but doctors are full of shit so

Tell me what you think it is based on what you've seen me say around the forums or in game

Also I will answer any questions you have about me

Oh question time!

Potato?

latest

The people who tell you to kill yourself may have an Anger Disorder? I bet it would be classified as Intermittent Explosive Disorder, which sounds awesome.

Or were you talking about yourself? If you enjoy provoking reactions out of others to the point where you cannot control it and cause yourself to be hurt doing it, it may be on the Borderline spectrum.

I doubt it though, probably you're all just expressing normal human behaviour amplified by anonymity, context and cues.

I get told daily on here that I need to kys or there's something wrong with me and I need to DIAF and it hurt my feelings so I went to the doctor but doctors are full of shit so

Tell me what you think it is based on what you've seen me say around the forums or in game

Also I will answer any questions you have about me

you post a lot but i have no idea who you are in-game so you're pretty much an irrelevant poster with no credibility that thinks people care about what you post

you post a lot but i have no idea who you are in-game so you're pretty much an irrelevant poster with no credibility that thinks people care about what you post

people should have to pay currency for such an accurate diagnosis

Diagnosis:
Born. Alive.

Prognosis:
Death - subdiagnoses irrelevant in this context

Treatment:
Up to you. I'd say TI + WoW won't cut it

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread