Let's be nice!

Angel Di Maria

Grandfathered
I see alot of people insulting each other on the forum, haha. Not really nice. I am new here but I thought I would try make thread. A challenge you to say something nice about the person above you!

You have to start with me haha, good luck!

Always posting something friendly and/or positive. Kudos to you :)

Best avatar ever

I have no clue who you are, but I see a Tabard of Frost in your sig, if that's you proceed further down, if not, you still have a cool avatar with riding turtle.

If you're reading this, that only means one thing... You DO have a Tabard of Frost! What this means is now we are blood brothers with a bond like none other. When it comes to the top twinks of all time, you're welcome to skip the line and come chill in the top tier. No matter how good you are, how many mistakes you and I both make, we will always be the top ranked 19 twinkers in the world because Tabard of Frost isn't just a dream... It's a passageway to a nearly unreachable world of the best twinks to ever exist. We bathe in champagne, chill with the Gods while the rest of the world grows envious and takes notes.

^ That was the original tooltip for Tabard of Frost, but they had to change it.

I have no clue who you are, but I see a Tabard of Frost in your sig, if that's you proceed further down, if not, you still have a cool avatar with riding turtle.

If you're reading this, that only means one thing... You DO have a Tabard of Frost! What this means is now we are blood brothers with a bond like none other. When it comes to the top twinks of all time, you're welcome to skip the line and come chill in the top tier. No matter how good you are, how many mistakes you and I both make, we will always be the top ranked 19 twinkers in the world because Tabard of Frost isn't just a dream... It's a passageway to a nearly unreachable world of the best twinks to ever exist. We bathe in champagne, chill with the Gods while the rest of the world grows envious and takes notes.

^ That was the original tooltip for Tabard of Frost, but they had to change it.

You're very strange, Mocha.

edit : Unique* Cuz we gotta be nice.

In regards to the OP, this threads already been done before, mate. You're "new" and I'm already not liking you.

nice and rude are subjective ill act how i like if you like me cool if you dont oh well

Users who are viewing this thread