EU+US Let the Bleeding begin ...

MyPerfection

### --- ... --- ###
I finally got my 12th trait aka 1st golden one.

Blood of the Assassinated
Rupture has a chance to infect your target, increasing damage dealt by your Rupture by 100% for 10 sec.

As you can see I don't have good gear or anything but this is what happens during burst and the golden trait proc:

11Vt0lF.png

Let the games begin and entering battlegrounds right now. :p

P.S.: If someone is interested, this is how I pull it off:
Talents - 3110232

Stealth-Opener
1. Marked for Death
2. 6 Combo Points Rupture
3. Hemorrhage
4. Garrote
5. Vendetta
6. Exsanguinate
7. King's Bane
8. Mutilate
9. 5/6 Combo Points Kidney Shot
10. Gunpowder Charge

This all combined takes 6sec to execute.

*edit
Sadly this build stinks in battlegrounds because of the template and that I don't profit from mastery that much. Single Target Burst is great, yes but nothing I can't pull off with a Toxic Blade build. And outside of that burst window it is totally "boo" because you don't have energy and stuff to do things.

So, open world pvp this build is great and for capture the flag matches where all you are doing is going for the efc kill. For everything else Toxic Blade it is (which has the same burst in iPVP anyways).

Last edited:
Junge was ist das Deutsche Wort fuer Boe? Beim Anlegen Gebunden?

On a side note has anybody tried out the gold trait "From the Shadows" in world pvp? I could image it hitting damn hard with 300%+ mastery.

Declaring your Vendetta unleashes a barrage of poisoned daggers at the target for (20 * (35% of Attack power) * 2) Nature damage over 20 sec.

Wäre es nicht noch optimal trotzdem BoE Items (in deinem Falls als Schurke Leder) zu kaufen um noch paar % herauszukitzeln auf 109?
Ofc it would and I will over time. But as always I have to farm gold first. :)

On a side note has anybody tried out the gold trait "From the Shadows" in world pvp? I could image it hitting damn hard with 300%+ mastery.
For a 101 it seems to be awesome. These are the numbers for my toon with 103.39% mastery:
From the Shadows - 351560 nature damage over 20sec
Bag of Tricks - 477228 (715842 with Nightstalker) nature damage over 3sec

Users who are viewing this thread