US Let me take these gloves off right quick

Alîce :-)

Veteran
So I'm searching the internet after work this evening and I see some new 49 twink content on Youtube...awesome! I'm gonna watch it while I wait for some ques to pop...BUT THENNNN....I see my name pop up in this guys pms from another twink whos only known for afking and dodging other twinks in bgs. If you think you're special like I look to que against you I'm sorry to burst your bubble but I really don't know you, but ill give you some free publicity on your video! Ill tell you what, if you wanna do some wargames just pm me, take the warrior with you too!

Here is your video little buddy! (you might wanna recount the twinks on each side too!)

Here I will show you how to count! This is Myself and Flexseal (2) Heel random qued in that makes 3 Vs 3 furys... tisk tisk, 1 Rogue, 1 Hpal and a disc (6) Killing you 1256/1500...I usually record too if I'm fighting premades, I'm sure you're on the losing end against us a few more times if I really wanna go look...I also saw that neither of you participated or even signed up to be in the wargames held recently!...it would've been a great way to showcase what you've got!

upload_2019-1-26_23-23-50.png

hi mom im in a video

So I'm searching the internet after work this evening and I see some new 49 twink content on Youtube...awesome! I'm gonna watch it while I wait for some ques to pop...BUT THENNNN....I see my name pop up in this guys pms from another twink whos only known for afking and dodging other twinks in bgs. If you think you're special like I look to que against you I'm sorry to burst your bubble but I really don't know you, but ill give you some free publicity on your video! Ill tell you what, if you wanna do some wargames just pm me, take the warrior with you too!

Here is your video little buddy! (you might wanna recount the twinks on each side too!)

Here I will show you how to count! This is Myself and Flexseal (2) Heel random qued in that makes 3 Vs 3 furys... tisk tisk, 1 Rogue, 1 Hpal and a disc (6) Killing you 1256/1500...I usually record too if I'm fighting premades, I'm sure you're on the losing end against us a few more times if I really wanna go look...I also saw that neither of you participated or even signed up to be in the wargames held recently!...it would've been a great way to showcase what you've got!

View attachment 10135
mi042GV.gif

wtf is this thread lmao

yall are nerds that was a rad video +1 from me

Grudge threads are amusing XD

I am new to the bracket (like, 4 games played and not fully twinked yet new) so I have to ask, am I missing something? What makes prot pallys FOTM? Or is the title of the vid a joke? I watched it and did not see anything aside from the health pool and healing that out performs Ret.

Users who are viewing this thread