Legion - Warlock Tier 19, Flame Orb, Blue Posts, Tweets, Overwatch Returns February 9

MMO-Champion

d3.png
Seasonal Rebirth Reminder, Helltooth Pet Speed T10 WD

hearthstoneIcon.png
No More Old Hearthstone Packs?, New Format Blue Responses, Red Bull Roster Change, Holding Hands - Card Design Voting

hotsIcon.png
New Rank 1 Matchmaking Rule, Th30xygen's Videos - Promane

overwatchmini.png
Overwatch Closed Beta Back in Action February 9

Legion - Warlock Tier 19
Today we are taking a look at the Warlock Tier 19 sets. They go nicely with the Warlock Artifact weapons!

Legion - Flame Orb
A recent build updated the model used for Flame Orb. This orb follows players at all times while they have Felo'melorn equipped unless they have spent all of the charges.

Blue Posts
Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
Greater Blessing of Might

Maybe the developers themselves could chime in here, but it seems obvious to me that both Rets and Enhance shaman will have their own damage output reduced to account for the extra damage they are providing to other players. That just seems obvious to me, since if the specs do as much damage as other melee DPS while also providing 10% more damage to other players, people will stack only those melee classes to the exclusion of all else.
Stormlash and Greater Blessings are indeed intended to be numerically valuable contributions to group success from Enhancement and Retribution (part of their fantasy is in buffing their allies). Their damage or other effects should be attributed to the Enhancement/Retribution player, as far as contribution to the group's damage goes. We'll ensure that the combat logging events are there to allow this to be done.

EDIT: We still welcome feedback/discussion on these abilities, of course. Just wanted to clear up the question of how their effects should be attributed. (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

Ghostcrawler Tweets
Ghostcrawler still occasionally talks about WoW. Remember that he no longer works for or speaks for Blizzard.
Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
Curious: How many expansions in advance did you work on? Do you know what comes after Legion for example?
At the end of MoP, we had WoD mostly planned and Legion discussed. (I found out its name when you did though.) (OccupyGStreet)
I don't know what comes after Legion. (OccupyGStreet)

or continued to do, WoD was announced 11.8.13 you left in December, you saying you didn't work on WoD?
I did but very little. I playtested a few quests. We had some rough ideas for garrisons. (OccupyGStreet)

Sort of relevant, but why is bring back eyes of the beast so hard? Why can't they program it now when you...
It's not hard. It's just not free. A week of that engineer's time is a week she's not working on something else. (OccupyGStreet)

overwatchmini.png
Overwatch Returns February 9
Overwatch is coming back next week, with progression, new maps, balance updates, and more!

Continue reading...

Users who are viewing this thread